LS1GTO Forums banner

Offutt/Omaha Area Goats

266K views 5K replies 79 participants last post by  mrjabonls206 
#1 ·
Please post...I would like to know how many Offutt goat owners there are. I have seen a grey, black, and a yellow goats on base but haven't met the folks.

#4,045 ·
I really liked that car, but it didn't make sense to keep it. It is in great shape. I also had the brand new parts sitting here that I never installed. I was always in the "gonna" stage. Anyhow, I got a bug in my a$$ one day and traded it in...I did save quite a few $$ since I didn't have to pay too much tax because of the trade-in. Chris also traded his in for a 750Li. That car is pretty sweet. The FX is just a chick car that is somewhat sporty. :)

#4,059 ·
Why all the way to Wichita?

I hear ya about almost time for winter, I want to run the rest of the current tank of gas out and put in fresh before winter.

#4,057 ·
#4,062 · (Edited)
I know there are some rules and technicalities for selling stuff on here so I am going to treat this as a feeler... I have a set of 2009 Factory Dodge 20's with 275x60R20 Tires going up for sale soon for 900.00. The whole set has 5K miles on it with the TPMS Sensors still installed... I wanted to offer to people I know before I tap Craigslist or some other avenue... let me know...

I put the chrome on mine, so the wheels in the pic must go... ;)

#4,064 ·
:soapbox:No rules on feeler's... didn't say they were for sale; said they would be to gage interest! LOOP HOLE // LOOP HOLE // LOOP HOLE // LOOP HOLE :soapbox:

LOL Always someone has to poke... didn't I get fussed out for that!

#4,066 ·
Just jokin... I figured it would be received as posted. No interest from here anyway; going to post them for sale in mid november over on Craigslist. I bet someone will want some tires...

#4,070 ·
Terry, there is a GTO that looks just like you old one sitting at Carmax... is it yours? I was up a Baxter talking Challengers and I stopped by to take a look at it.

posidon42 - welcome to the herd... that sounds wierd I guess since I don't have a GTO anymore! ;) Anywho, looks like you purchased a nasty ride; I read about it in a few other threads! Where do you work on base?

#4,072 · (Edited)
Ok... military or civilian? I work at STRAT myself...

Pics of the truck with the new chrome and tint...

#4,078 ·
Thanks man... I have been wanting to do it for a while!

#4,077 · (Edited)
But that is why I have a 3 car garage :)
Yeah, I wish I had a 5 or 6 car now... when I moved into this house I thought an oversized 3 car would be fine, but now I have 3 vehicles in the garage and 2 in the driveway. :bomb: Still awesome for working inside in the winter though, just have to move things around sometimes! :turbonaug

#4,079 ·
Hey guys, probably a long shot but figured I'd check here. I might try to go racing once before the year is over ... either this Friday at MAM or KCIR runs thru next month, weather permitting. Anyways, I already have drag radials on the stock 17'' rims for the rear. I have another pair of stock 17'' wheels here I need a pair of tires for to throw on the front. Anybody have anything? I don't want to rock the mismatched look.

#4,086 ·
Well ya'll... please keep Courtney in your prayers; she rolls out on Monday to Iraq for 6+ months. I don't know what she is more worried about... Iraq or me raising the kid by myself while she is gone! :) No faith! LOL

#4,094 ·
Thanks man... it was pretty brutal sitting around the house today without Courtney, but the boy and I got through it with a whole lot of Hotwheel play on the coffee table! :) He doesn't know what he is missing yet, so he was ok with it.

#4,095 ·
Ok, so annual question... who is doing what to their cars this winter? I am starting to look at more serious mods for the Vette, but I haven't settled in on the exact route yet... tires, shifter, plugs, wires, and upping the tune are first though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.