LS1GTO Forums banner

Offutt/Omaha Area Goats

266K views 5K replies 79 participants last post by  mrjabonls206 
#1 ·
Please post...I would like to know how many Offutt goat owners there are. I have seen a grey, black, and a yellow goats on base but haven't met the folks.

#3,664 ·
Wow, I am glad I counted on you to help... 8ish... HA! I am going to assume you mean 8 minutes pushing it down the track! LOL All kidding asside these cars run 8ish stock, even the LS1 turds, so 8ish may or may not be good.

Did anyone go out to "Flashbacks" last Wednesday?

#3,667 ·
Darren's car must be pretty much stock? Based upon the ET I am guessing a really small shot; 75 maybe? Does anyone know the size of the shot? If it is a completely stock LS1 with a 75 shot 8.3 on a 2.0 sixty isn't bad... he will be in the 7's with good conditions and a dead hook!

#3,679 ·
Finally having some interest in the car. Have a guy checking it out tomorrow. I listed it for $16,500. I would have signed the check last year on the spot if I could have found one with 25k miles for 16,500! grrr, damnitt!

#3,681 ·
I guess I am going to list this vararam in the for sale section, shocked its not selling locally for a measely $200. Why was nobody around here selling parts at my prices when I wanted to buy shit?

#3,685 ·
Ward's 10 Best Engines

The accurate measure of all engines throughout the entire world has been placed onto the shoulders of Ward's AutoWorld magazine. This measure is a perpetual list of new, old and engines in development. Check the following link out. I noticed that the LS1 was mentioned twice...no mention of the LS2 or LS2. Didn't even mention the LQ9 (my next project). Check it out...it has this divided up by years.

http://en.allexperts.com/e/w/wa/ward's_10_best_engines.htm

...and another (for you naysayers)

http://theurbanpontifficater.blogspot.com/2010/03/wards-10-best-engines-i-hope-yours-is.html

#3,692 ·
You have the only "turd" LS1 on the forum! LOL His sh!ts and gets from what I have heard!

I saw a blue GTO on the base lemon lot today... is it you Jay?

#3,695 ·
His may be in the top 10 LS Turds, but not the highest HP/TQ rated LS1's in the area.

#3,701 ·
Whats the Catch^???

#3,702 · (Edited)
Nice times Repeter... moving the "F" out!

Well all it was time and I pulled the trigger... traded in the GTO today (got 18,880.00) for a 2008 Pewter C6 Z51 Corvette (M6/LS3). The car is perfect and only has 11,800 miles on it. Jumped right into the mods with a Vararam intake and a tune is on the way. Sad to see the GTO go, but Courtney and I had been looking for a while and we finally found something both of us liked. Now we just need some nanny time so we can go out in it.

#3,704 ·
I think people (including me) thought you meant a "crate" engine... not the actual crate it came in! Those pics will help with the confusion!

#3,711 ·
Why not? He always takes cheap shots at people and then tries to turn it around that it wasn't meant to be so. Read through the past 2 weeks of posting and there's a couple examples. From what I know here, I wouldn't have the least bit of interest in hanging around the guy ... seems like one of those "my shit is better than your shit" kinda people. Just my opinion.

#3,715 ·
WOW!! this place sure got INTENSE!!! But just a reminder, LSx Poker Run is May 15th!! A little over a month away!! Repeter i hope to get some decent pics and footage of your car! that thing looks like it really moves!!

#3,716 ·
Well... we all do a little shit talking now and again and perhaps some do more than others, but for the most part it has been all been in fun. As you so finely put a point on it; I no longer have a GTO so I will "Get the fuck out". It has been fun, and I have enjoyed your collective company, but it would seem my welcome is worn out. Thanks again for the great times. Those that don't think I am a "HUGE A-HOLE" know my number.

#3,717 ·
lmao. internet sure is serious business around here!

Mine will be gone next week. I wish there was something I wanted to own that I could trade it in on, but there is not. Plus, wife got her follow on orders.....as did I!

Going to Kadena next year!!! Fuuuuuuuuuucccck yes! By the time I finally leave this joint I will have 12 years on this rock. Car is going for 15750, 5750 goes directly into my pocket. w0000t!!!

Nice vette dude!! Now you can have a car that goes with your l'm better than you, snobbish, asshole acting typical vette owner attitude.

#3,721 ·
lmao. internet sure is serious business around here!

Nice vette dude!! Now you can have a car that goes with your l'm better than you, snobbish, asshole acting typical vette owner attitude.
Internet is not that serious as I tried to convey, but it is what it is!

I wasn't going to post again, but this is really funny! LOL See ya all on the black top!

Good luck with your sale!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.