LS1GTO Forums banner

Offutt/Omaha Area Goats

266K views 5K replies 79 participants last post by  mrjabonls206 
#1 ·
Please post...I would like to know how many Offutt goat owners there are. I have seen a grey, black, and a yellow goats on base but haven't met the folks.

#52 ·
So.... am I going to see any of my GOAT Bretheren at this Friday shin-dig I am hosting?

#54 · (Edited)
I appreciate the support Lemonster 455

Here are the new details as posted on Ne Street Scene:

For all of those that would like to attend we are still getting together at Mangleson at about 7p.m. and then we are heading off to Nebraska Crossing Outlet Mall (Gretna Exit off of 80) to meet with the Pontiac Club and go for a crusie. The pontiac club meeting lets out about 8:30 p.m. so for those that want to meet us out there we will be around the atrium where the old subway used to be.

All cars of all shapes and sizes are encourage to come out!

Chris

#56 · (Edited)
Well, for everyone that didn't or couldn't make it out you missed a good time. We didn't have as many cars as I would have like, but with the folks that cruised out with me and the Pontiac Club I counted 20 cars; some stock some not!

Hopefully next time we will get more participation, I will try to plan it out a little bit so people can adjust their schedules accordingly.

In an effort to save me the time of doing a whole bunch of PM'ing I would appreciate it if all people that showed (and people who might want to show up in the future) send me a PM with your (Login Name/Real Name/Type of Vehicle/Phone Number) information so I can get a list together to make planning cruises and get-togethers a little easier.

L8R,
Chris

#57 · (Edited)
Does anyone know who has the Black GTO and Yellow GTO that were reving at some F-Body on 72nd last night? BADSS (NE Street Scene) was mentioning it might have been part of our group, but it wasn't any of us....

Fess up... who was out crusing and didn't meet up! BOO :)

#58 ·
HWFSTRU said:
Well, for everyone that didn't or couldn't make it out you missed a good time. We didn't have as many cars as I would have like, but with the folks that cruised out with me and the Pontiac Club I counted 20 cars; some stock some not!

Hopefully next time we will get more participation, I will try to plan it out a little bit so people can adjust their schedules accordingly.

In an effort to save me the time of doing a whole bunch of PM'ing I would appreciate it if all people that showed (and people who might want to show up in the future) send me a PM with your (Login Name/Real Name/Type of Vehicle/Phone Number) information so I can get a list together to make planning cruises and get-togethers a little easier.

L8R,
Chris
Chris, Thanks to you and all who showed up last night at the Pontiac Owners Association meeting at Nebraska Crossings Outlet Mall. It was good to meet all of you, and check out your cars. Hope to see you at our show and the drag event the 26th and 27th of August. Providing scheduling works out for you all.
As a side note, congrats to the owners of the black '04 GTO on being new parents! They brought out their 3 month old baby, who will surely grow up to be a car enthusiast. Hope they get to hold on to their GTO, and not a Honda! LOL
--Shawn
:gears: :gears:

#59 ·
I am going to do my best to make it out to this event, but work isn't looking really good right now. You know what they say though, "Nothings over until its over"!

Next time we get together... warn me about the spinklers, huh! :)

#60 ·
"Next time we get together... warn me about the spinklers, huh!"

Man, that was unexpected! We all scrambled when those damn sprinklers came on. I just shook my head, and mumbled to myself "that would figure, thanks for coming out, and hey...here is a free car wash too" Murphys Law at work!:banghead:
--Shawn

#61 ·
lemonster_455 said:
As a side note, congrats to the owners of the black '04 GTO on being new parents! They brought out their 3 month old baby, who will surely grow up to be a car enthusiast. Hope they get to hold on to their GTO, and not a Honda! LOL
--Shawn
:gears: :gears:
That would be me.

#63 · (Edited)
OK, so we tried this last Friday (4 Aug) and had a pretty decent turn out (about 20 cars), but I would like to try to do it again so all that came and had a good time can come again and all the people that were late or just couldn't make it for one reason or another can make it out.

So... come one come all (imports/domestice/bikes/go- carts/lawmowers) to the Manglesens parking lot on 84th just south of W. Center at 7 p.m. on Friday (Aug 11) for a meet and greet followed by a cruise. Hope to see a great turn out, weather looks good!

NOTE: This is actually in the Manglesens parking lot... not at Flashbacks!

Chris

EDIT: Just as with last time here is the link to NE Street Scene:

http://www.nestreetscene.com/viewtopic.php?t=18710

#68 ·
Hoping to see everyone out there regarless of what you are driving!

#69 ·
Ok yall... I had a shit load of "Car Show" flyers in my garage on the walls, so I started a thread over on NE Street Scene to keep everyone up to speed on what is available for them to do. I have included the thread contents up until this point... check it out...

Weekley Shows / Events:

Flashbacks - every Wednesday all summer 6 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Just n' Tyme - every Thursday all summer 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Omaha Enthusiast Cruise - every Friday 7 p.m. - until ?

Projected Shows / Events:

New Image 9th Annual - August 20th
- 1706 N. 16th St. (Hy-Vee Parking Lot)
- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Retirement Home Mustang Show - August 20th
- 6409 N 70th Plaza Right on 70th and Sorensen Parkway
- 2 p.m. - unknown

Pontiac GMC Oakland Show - 26 - 27 August
- Mid America Motorplex
- 8 a.m. - unknown

Millard Days - August 27th
- 135th between Qst & Millard on the Cobblestone
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Labor Day Weekend Event (All of these are Multi-Class Shows)
- September 2nd - Great Plains F-100
- September 3rd - Platte'rs Car Club
- September 4th - Mid-West Early Corvette Club
--All Shows
--- Quest Center
--- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Classics at the Crossing - September 23rd
- HWY 31 and I-80 Gretna / Exit 432 off I-80
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Here is the link for future updates:

http://www.nestreetscene.com/viewtopic.php?t=19055

#71 ·
HWFSTRU said:
Ok yall... I had a shit load of "Car Show" flyers in my garage on the walls, so I started a thread over on NE Street Scene to keep everyone up to speed on what is available for them to do. I have included the thread contents up until this point... check it out...

Weekley Shows / Events:

Flashbacks - every Wednesday all summer 6 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Just n' Tyme - every Thursday all summer 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Omaha Enthusiast Cruise - every Friday 7 p.m. - until ?

Projected Shows / Events:

New Image 9th Annual - August 20th
- 1706 N. 16th St. (Hy-Vee Parking Lot)
- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Retirement Home Mustang Show - August 20th
- 6409 N 70th Plaza Right on 70th and Sorensen Parkway
- 2 p.m. - unknown

- Mid America Motorplex
- 8 a.m. - unknown

Millard Days - August 27th
- 135th between Qst & Millard on the Cobblestone
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Labor Day Weekend Event (All of these are Multi-Class Shows)
- September 2nd - Great Plains F-100
- September 3rd - Platte'rs Car Club
- September 4th - Mid-West Early Corvette Club
--All Shows
--- Quest Center
--- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Classics at the Crossing - September 23rd
- HWY 31 and I-80 Gretna / Exit 432 off I-80
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Here is the link for future updates:

http://www.nestreetscene.com/viewtopic.php?t=19055
Hey all, to clarify on the:
- Mid America Motorplex
- 8 a.m. - unknown
The 1st Annual Pontiac Challenge Drag Event is on August 26th, 2006 @ Rolling Thunder Drag Strip gates open at 8am to 3:30pm.:gears: :gears:
The 24th Annual Pontiac Show is on the 26th (pre-reg, dinner, white elephant auction) from 1pm to 5, then dinner, then auction
The 27th is the actual day of the show. At the Nebraska Crossings Outlet Mall, off I-80 @ the Gretna exit, just 10 minutes west of Omaha, Registration is from 8am til 12pm, and runs til 3:30/4pm, awards at 4pm.
Hope to see you Pontiac people there!
--Shawn

#72 ·
Lemonster 455... man I am doing some swapping and horse trading at work to try and be off for this get-togther so we shall see. If I can make it... are all of guys cruising out together? If so, details please?

Chris

#73 ·
Hey everybody... guess what... Mexirican007 is a ricer now! He was so worried someone would find out about it he took pics of my car when it was dirty and threatend to post them if I told, but I couldn't help myself! Sorry Mexirican007, but we have to let the GOAT Herd know of your sickness.

Chris

#74 ·
I am a Gas saving Ricer...I miss my GOAT and maybe if I had a 05 or 06 GTO I would of kept it....I am thinking of a TA or a Z28/SS. Thank alot for the call out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.