LS1GTO Forums banner

PBM Goats - Post Your Pics

59K views 413 replies 241 participants last post by  supremebeanie 
#1 ·
Okay, I started a thread in the Multimedia section for all black cars but this one is specifically for black Goats, if you have pics post them up, I always see really nice shots of TR, CGM, and YJ but I rarely if ever see any great PBM pics, so if you got some post 'em. I'll start, my pics are decent, I know we have some great photographers on here so get out there and get some pictures.

See less See more
#310 ·
Here's some crappy ones I took in between calls at work

And, one of my P4200-DVD

Attachments

#313 · (Edited)
Recent pics with newly tinted tail lights

Attachments

#314 ·
Hmmm....sell the DMS spoiler and fill the trunk holes or keep the spoiler? (thinking out loud...dont pm me about the spoiler, its not for sale. Took me 2 1/2 years to find it.)

I think one thing has been decided after seeing some of these great pics...I need coilovers and a set of wheels :)

#327 ·
Thanks gents. I need to get pics with MavMan's CF diffuser back there too. Haven't decided whether to paint it gloss black yet though.

#329 ·
New owner, just brought her home last Monday. 06 m6 30k miles, stock except some cobbled together exhaust. Got some good ideas for mods in this thread though.

#333 ·
WARNING.... image whore post to follow...

#335 ·
I like the wheels/tires/stance. The rest is a little too stock, but definitely a good start!

#337 ·

#339 ·
Honestly don't know. Bought it that way. I'll have to find a tint index and I'll let you know.

#341 ·
Very nice PBM goats in here...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.