LS1GTO Forums banner

Jeremy Formato of Fasterproms tuning and porting in FL

6K views 47 replies 16 participants last post by  JFLS6 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys just wanted to let you guys know that we have a rolling contact list for a number of areas that we frequent for tuning.
We are based just north of the Tampa area and we have a virtual full service shop.
We travel to Gainesville, Orlando, Cape Coral/Ft myers, Naples, Davie, and Miami.

Each location is visited about once per month (more or less) depending on demand in that area.

We have many people come from S Ga to meet us in Gainesville as well as the panhandle or from the south such as Ocala, etc. And the same can be said about other locations as well.

We can help you with all sorts of tuning issues such as idle, fuel consumption, driveability and performance.

We carry a number of high performance parts and are known for porting intake manifolds and TBs. We also DO port Cylinder heads.

You also can go to our YouTube Channel and view some of our videos of our work.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Fasterproms1?feature=guide

Typically we require a $100 deposit to hold a spot on a given day.
You can reach Jeremy on his Cell @ 813-495-8778 or call the shop at 813-476-7364.

If we are going to be near you and you are interested in our services please give us a ring!
Thank you
Jeremy Formato
Fasterproms Inc

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey I have a few short notice dates in the next week. We are planning on being in- Orlando tomorrow the 13th
Ft myers area- the 17th
Miami/Ft lauderdale- 18th
If you are interested in any of these dates please CALL Jeremy on his cell 813-495-8778. There are many late nights and often times we can work something in on very little notice.
Thank you
Jeremy Formato

#4 ·
I am planning on going to Gainesville sometime in the next following week 24-47th er so. I would recommend a CAI and or we can port the factory intake manifold and throttle body to round out the induction mods. Or whatever you are comfortable with. PM me your contact info and we can schedule it in. Thank you
Jeremy

#9 ·
Mike I dont have anything planned to head up that way but i may go to Gville again soon.
This Friday 17th we will be in Orlando and Ft Myers the beginning of the following week Tuesday or Wednesday. WE will be up in PA for about a week for the Corvettes at Carlisle show and then back to work here the 30th.
Thank you
Jeremy Formato

#12 ·
I would be down for some Pensacola porting and tuning!!

#15 ·
Jeremy ported the intake and tuned my Goat a couple weeks after I purchased it new in 2006. A couple years later I had a H/C package put on and tuned by a local tuner in the NE. The car didn't run well but I thought it was just the H/C package I needed to get used to. After over a year I let Jeremy take a stab at it since I was in FL now. Well let me tell you.. Jeremy retuned the car and it was a world of a difference. Smoother running, more power, cleaner idle, and no surging. He spent a lot of time at that laptop going over the tune until it was right. Just wanted to share my positive experience :)

Thanks a bunch Jeremy!

Wojtek

#18 ·
Orlando and Miami in the very near future and Fort Myers in 1-2 weeks
:popcorn2:

What is the possibility of it being on a Saturday? Sucks that is basically the only day I am available. :bomb:

#20 ·
Formato is not coming to Ft. Myers tomorrow anymore - he is not feeling well and also there were not enough cars to make it worth his while to come down. The date has been pushed back until Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

#22 ·
When is the next time that you will be down in the cape coral/port charlotte area again?

#29 ·
Jeremy tunes at J&J Performance in Cape Coral. You have to pay Justin (the owner of J&J) for the dyno time, he charges $100 per hour.

Do you happen to drive a Torrid Red car that was sold at Grant Motors?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.