LS1GTO Forums banner

Official FL GTO Sightings Thread

531K views 9K replies 656 participants last post by  crice97 
#1 · (Edited)
Tired of making a new thread everytime I spot goats. So, this is the official FL thread!!! No matter what part, post all sightings here.

Spotted 4 GTOs today.

1. '05 Quicksilver parked in front of Sam Ash on Colonial. Tim?

2. An '04 Torrid Red or Pulse Red parked at the Regal Cinema 20 on Alafaya. A4 with tint, and plates read 04 GOAT.

3. An '04 Quicksilver parked in the same lot as the TR or PR above, but on the other side. A4 with tint.

4. '04 YJ going south on Semoran.

#8,837 ·
Spotted a bone stock SRM on 17s this morning at 7:50am. Was headed Westbound on Daniels Parkway turning Southbound onto Six Mile Cypress.

Also spotted an 04 TR in the Winn Dixie on Cape Coral Parkway around 6:00pm.

#8,840 ·
Spotted a few of them yesterday... 06 SRM on chrome stock 18s on 17 by wells road. 2 04-06 PBMs a 04 IBM and a 04 YJ, on 103rd street.

#8,842 ·
in the Cape off Shelby(?) near Del Prado (where Shelby loops back south into Del Prado) IDK year dark blue/black with flames and NY plates.
There is a MBM with NY tags roaming around the Cape and Fort Myers, that's what you probably saw. Last time I saw that car it didn't have flames though, albeit the front end was damaged from an accident... Maybe they had flames put on during the repairs?

#8,844 ·
Saw a 05-06 PBM sitting out front of a coffee shop off of jacaranda and venice ave in venice the other day. Also caught up to another Torrid Red with 17's in naples on airport rd and radio rd last friday. Also had the pleasure of seeing 05ls7gto twin turbo SRM at action auto in naples last friday as well and man that thing is badass, and you could eat off of any part of that car. Nicely done.

#8,845 ·
My Fiance says she saw a matte forest green one on Aloma and Tuskawilla in Winter Springs/ Oviedo. Anyone?

#8,846 ·
I saw a 06 SRM heading west on 4 near Altamaha on Thanksgiving around 4:15. I saw another 06 red (torrid?) heading North on the toll road heading towards Orlando when I was going South to Miami yesterday afternoon around 3.

#8,849 ·
I saw an 06 PBM with Gunmetal 17s and tinted windows in Deltona Friday around noon. Driven by a girl with her friend in it. Both girls looked like early to mid 20s.