LS1GTO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Actually the world could end while I'm having an orgasm

1M views 100K replies 248 participants last post by  Sids04 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#31,802 ·
Nope, decided early on that kids weren't for me. Even if I wanted kids, I have a kidney disease that would make carrying a child to term extremely dangerous on my body. I love kids, but I can't justify my health to have one. If I do want children in the future, there are plenty in this world that need loving homes.

#31,808 ·
All the people I know who waited later in their lives to have children say the same thing, that they wish they would have started much younger.

My mom was 38 when she had my youngest sister. She is now 50 with a 12 year old. I don't know how she does it.

#31,810 ·
I wouldn't want to go through pregnancy and birth without having Luke around, so I can understand that completely. If I change my mind in the future, I hope that I am happy that I waited to have children for when I could support them financially.

My younger sister, 22, has two children and is married and she barely gets by. Her cell phone is constantly shut off and her number changes every month it seems. I couldn't imagine the stress she has knowing she can't pay her bills and having kids added on to that.

#31,812 ·
Sounds good. Good luck with the project!
Thanks!

Raised the floor and threw on the hardy backer. Lots of measuring and cutting.

Tomorrow staging and pre cutting the tile. If I have time I'll mix the mortar and throw the tile on.

#31,814 ·
2 wouldve been enough...and earlier than I had them.
I was happy with two. Gave my wife an ultimatum that no more than that once I turn 35. She got pregnant when I was 36.

She was so scared to tell me. I laughed so hard.

Glad I have 3.

#31,815 ·
I bought a compost bin and Luke just told me he isn't using it. Can I get away with killing him in his sleep with his own gun?
Why won't he use it?

And don't kill him. Your internet access from prison would be limited.

#31,816 ·
Why won't he use it?

And don't kill him. Your internet access from prison would be limited.
Damn. Good point.

I don't know why he won't use it. When I originally bought it, he told me it was a waste of money. Not sure why he thinks that. We can compost our food (except meat) and use in our garden this Spring. Save on money because we won't have to buy soil and won't have to use chemically engineered fertilizers and such in our garden.

#31,817 ·
*shrug*

The only reason I wouldn't use one is if it was too close to the house. Stinky. Otherwise a good thing.

Maybe one day I'll get one.

#31,819 ·
Nifty.

Its a conversation piece too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.