LS1GTO Forums banner

Get Together In Charleston Sc

775K views 21K replies 140 participants last post by  bwl101 
#1 ·
Anyone interested in meeting up at Hooter's in N.Charleston one night?:drink:

#2 ·
Could maybe be up for it depending on time and date.

#3 ·
I would say Wed. (after the game that needs ref'ing) or thursday (after the great changing of the oil). I don't know, I'm game for about any time other than Sat. or Sun. (friends coming in from out of town)

#4 ·
Don't know if I can make it to Hooter's but I'm trying hard to get my car ready for Bessinger's April 2nd. I've got to fix the windshield trim and Sentry said they had to order a whole new windshield to do it properly. Then I'm touch up painting the Ronals, and got to get them mounted.

#5 ·
I would prefer thursday after the great changing of oil since I will be out already and the other halfs have things going on. But I could do wednesday, just a little harder. Where is hooters by the way? I guess if people are getting together, I really should clean the car up some.

#6 ·
I'd be willing to meet .....can't do it this Wed(tomorrow)......could possibly do it Thursday... but whenever is good for me as long as I have enough notice... Randy I've riden by your shop a few times but haven't seen the Goat there in a while..if nothing else, Ill finally get to see whose goat is louder, your's or Woodnutz......B4z, I'm gonna try and make it to Bessinger's on the 2nd too. Hope to see ya there......

#7 ·
I think we all should go down king street at 3grand in second. That would be a blast.

#8 ·
I am down for Thursday after the oil stuff. I will probably have the woman and a car buddy of mine (he drives a mustang, no flipping him shit, lol) with me, but thursday shouldn't be a problem. Its a shame, I won't be able to make Bessenger's this time. I will be working from 3pm to midnight, not to mention, the woman's b-day

#9 ·
thursday night it is- what time? 8?- I've been driving my(shhhhh) saturn to work lately- saves gas & mileage on the goat

#11 ·
I put a scratch on my back bumper and a friend is fixing it. He told me that I would have it back tomorrow. So as long as I have it, I'll be there.. I'll post tomorrow as soon as I know.....8 would be fine by me.....

#13 ·
Bessingers Savanah Hiway Wed Apr 2

Hey
Sorry that I will not be coming to Hooters tonite. Lost is on ! !
Hope to see everyone at Bessingers next wed.
Ed will even be there with his GTO.
I was at Bessingers on College Park Rd last nite for the show. Won a Trophy too. Only saw the 65 GTO that was at Ryans / Staples the week before , no new GTO 's.
Ed

#15 ·
Hey, glad to meet you guys tonight- had a great time- need to make this a regular thing. 5 gto's this time- maybe 10 next time? N charleston is still a little smoky - but I just don't know why?:dunno::burnout:

#16 ·
It was nice meeting you all as well. It would be nice to see more gto's out there. I am sure some ladies would take some pics. What did you all do...start a fire?

#18 ·
Couldn't make it, maybe next time.
I didn't even know there was a Bessinger's on College Park Rd.

If we want to enter a car at Bessinger's/Savannah Hwy do we just show up, or do we have to pre-register?

#19 ·
Enjoyed meeting all you guys.....We need to do that more often, and maybe even more Goats.....Sweet Burnout Woodnutz, or was that a G6....lol..
B4z..I'm still plan on being at Besseingers- Savannah Hwy on Weds...... no need to preregister... just show up, pay either $5 or $10, I forget which, and you're in ........

#20 ·
One of you guys has a Cavalier that can do a burnout? Sweeet!