LS1GTO Forums banner

NEW Billet Arrowheads! Available NOW!

23K views 172 replies 53 participants last post by  Maverick Man 
#1 · (Edited)
Maverick Man Carbon has the First and ONLY Pontiac GTO Billet Arrowhead with integrated Carbon Fiber Center for the 04-06 GTO Trunk!

These Arrowheads are precision CNC machined with 6061T6 Billet Aluminum and polished with a mirror finish! The Carbon Fiber center is 100% real Carbon Fiber. No fake stuff here!

This Arrowhead will fit flush against your trunk unlike others on the market that are just flat. We all know that the GTO trunk is NOT flat. Why should the backside of the arrowhead be? That doesn’t make any sense to us. That is why Maverick Man Arrowheads are contoured to the trunk. Because attention to detail at Maverick Man Carbon is of the upmost importance, integrated placement pins are installed on the rear side of each arrowhead just like the factory ones. This makes installation a piece of cake. You will have the piece of mind that your arrowhead is absolutely centered. This is shown in the photo below:

This is just a the start of new billet products for your GTO! More to come down the road!

introductory price of $85 plus shipping, CA tax (you must use 3M double sided tape like the original arrowhead does. 3M tape NOT included)

you can order yours here now!: http://maverickmancarbon.com/archives/3420

Also NOW AVAILABLE: GTO Front and Rear Polished Arrowheads with Red or Black centers are IN STOCK NOW! You can order them here: http://maverickmancarbon.com/archives/3420 rears are a intro price of $70 plus S&H. fronts start at $96 plus S&H special colors like IBM, YJ or MBM enquire within.

NEW!!! NOW AVAILABLE in Raven Black Series! all three colors shown below and Real Carbon Fiber in stock NOW!

order them here: http://maverickmancarbon.com/archives/3420

See less See more
#3 ·
Just purchased! I guess the next question would be....when the front ones gonna be ready?? LOL!

Thanks Mav.

#15 ·
I wouldn't mind a black inlay instead of the CF.

#16 ·
Word...I'd be up for a front/rear set with black inserts.

#20 ·
Any updates Mav?
working on samples in different ways. haven't determined which way i will do it yet.

Make em with red fiber! So it has the pattern but is still red. If not, Ill wait till normal red ones are available. These look super cool though.

well if it was red fiber it wouldn't carbon fiber. carbon fiber only comes in these colors. Black, BLACK, blk, and black. anything you see in color that claims it is carbon fiber it is NOT carbon fiber. it is carbon FIBBER! ;)

anyhow thanks for the kind words. however i will have something coming up soon. which way i am not sure just yet.

#19 ·
Make em with red fiber! So it has the pattern but is still red. If not, Ill wait till normal red ones are available. These look super cool though.

#24 ·
damn those are nice! I think I have to get one. No, I have to get one! Do you make the front and rears and whats the price? thanks

#25 ·
That red one is tits

#26 ·
Yeah, I'm waiting for a red one too! How soon is "coming soon"??

#28 ·
I need a red, front and back! Let us know prices and availability.

#30 ·
counting down the days til i can rip off my ugly front arrow and put on the MM arrowhead. my overlay looks like arse.

#31 ·
First dibs on the black ones front and rear!

#34 ·
#35 ·
Argghhh im about to rip off my front arrowhead soon...i hate the red and my black overlay is starting to peel up... ;/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.