LS1GTO Forums banner

Goat Run 2014 Oct 3rd to Oct 6th

22K views 225 replies 44 participants last post by  Rubalcava 
#1 · (Edited)
***Mark your calendars Goat Run 2014 is Friday October 3 to Monday October 6th***

I'm finishing up the contract with the Palace Station and will have the link and post it in this thread as soon as I receive it. As the year goes by we will post new threads with details for this years GR14. Hope to see you all there

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
LOL, time off requests begin!!!

#4 ·
Best event of the year nationwide... Hands down !!! :woot:

#5 ·
We have a date now for our honeymoon :)

#7 ·
Good stuff Ryan you will have a blast bro

Also I'm in again 5 years running woulden't miss it for nothing

#17 ·
Your wife's husband put the dates in foo! Miles? Dude I got 141k, you gotta defend you numbest butt award! Or buy jason a two car stackable trailer, I'm sure his BOM truck could haul it. That would look bad ass.

#31 ·
All your raffle tickets you spend you only half make it in the bowl this year. Go broncos... For 1 week.

#36 ·
I'm guessing there is a raffle that happens??

#37 ·
$1 ticket
yes, every year some sponsors donate items.

rotors online has donated 3 sets of rotors in 2 years. Any kind you wish (slotted, drilled, both or plain, front or rear)

mavman usually donates fender washer kits, CF plate frames and last year he also donated a CF rear arrowhead.

lots of shirts, hats a misc stuff.

trophies which are voted on in the morning.

lots and lots of gift certs for a yr premium membership to ls1gto, some lifetime memberships, WCS certs.

and no its not usually even spread lol
i've won 2 sets of the rotors, the mavman CF rear arrowhead (which i have installed, just need pix) lifetime membership here, WCS certs, shirt(s), 2 fender washer kits and other stuff.

#41 ·
Who's Spencer?

#43 ·
That kinda worries me, I'd like to order a SAP front bumper with the SAP grilles this year. Is it always hard to get a hold of him?

#45 ·
So what are these hotel deals 1st posts speaks ok lol I checked trivia go for that hotel on those dates and it's $37 a night!!!!!! Holy crap that's good

#47 ·
Sometimes the discount hotel sites have good deals! I want to point out that the cheap rooms that I found on Trivago.com for Oct 3 - 6 are Courtyard rooms, whereas our group will be blocked out in Tower rooms. Our expected group rate is $69 for Friday, $69 for Saturday and $39 for Sunday PLUS taxes. Jason can confirm, we're expecting to put up the group booking thread soon.

Some people still prefer the courtyard rooms.

#50 ·
I was hoping for a room over looking the cars lol

I looked around for used SAP grilles and holy crap :( :( if I find one it's damn expensive

#51 ·
Tower Room may give you that. Ill have to scrounge up a pic from 2012, I was about 4 stories above the parking structure, ovetlooking all the GTOs.

#52 ·
I do like waking up and looking at my car, always puts a smile on my face

#54 · (Edited)
Boom ! This was my room last year and it was at a perfect level imo. Nothing beats having a room looking directly out at all the cars and action. I even gave the clan a quick flash from my room when they were waving their $20 bills at me..... I feel used. :bootyshak

Of course this was the last day we were there, most guys had left.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.