LS1GTO Forums banner

Tulsa's new thread

342K views 8K replies 82 participants last post by  Pulse Red Goat 
#1 ·
Here is the new thread, since everyone is afraid to start one, post in here now.

#7,699 ·
Eh. Shit happens.

I'm just mad because I just finished the damn car, and meow I get to fix it. I should just buy a new Vette and call it good. I have enough gray hair to make it legal :lol:

#7,701 ·
i got some lug nut covers but they arent in the same town as me

pm me

#7,702 ·
Pontiac nationals were today. A whole lot of G8's. 1 new model GTO (mine). Had a good time racing as it was almost like a private track at this event. No to little line to contend with. A whole lot of old GTO's, firebirds, transams, you name it from the past.

#7,703 ·
Went to a show over the weekend called Stray Kat 500. In little Dewey, America of all places. There were a ton of cars there. I heard rumor around 700, but I'm guessing the actual number is probably closer to 300 or so.

Problem with going to car shows is I see a lot of shit that I want. :gr_jest:

#7,707 ·
Jasen I heard the 700 and didnt believe it. I then heard at one point count was up to 520 cars. Sounds like the Dewey car show is now taking over and im wondering how goof the Oldies and Goodies will be this weekend.

#7,704 ·
No kidding. Cars & Coffee in OKC had a metric assload of cars...And I wanted roughly 82% of them.

There was a '70 or so LeMans with a For Sale sign on it for $10,900 in great shape. WANT.SO.BAD.

#7,709 ·
It really has. It has grown every year. Before to long they need to just combine the 2 shows find a huge spot to have it.

#7,710 ·
bump....

#7,712 ·
#7,715 ·
Dunno. Probably a car from the Indian Nations Pontiac Club.

#7,716 ·
Update: Plans changed, I won't be able to make it this week. Shooting for next week.

#7,717 ·
If anyone in Tulsa area is looking for some go fast nice parts local I have a bunch!

Selling my Weld RTS black wheels, if I can find some stock axles bolts I will have some Gforce LVL2 Axles and DSS Billet stubs, MavMan SAP grilles, and a FULL 90mm plate kit with opener, heater, Nitrous outlet switch panel, its a complete no corners cut kit. Also a Jamezbiz catch can if I can find something to use for the piece of hose in between intake and the case.

#7,718 ·
Still got the catch can?

How much?

#7,720 ·
Wife have me permission to look for another GTO. Sold it prior to marriage to help pay for the wedding.

Looking for BOM, QSM, or MBM. 6 speed a must.

Basically just saying hi, live in Tulsa, but if you know of any cars for sale around here I'd be interested in looking.

Thanks.

#7,721 ·
Wish you luck.

Speaking of GTO's here in town, I've seen a PBM almost daily every day in front of the Oneok parking garage in the mornings. He always turns east. I wonder if that's the PBM that I used to see in the Williams garage.

#7,726 ·
Anyone in Tulsa area have any wheels they wanna get rid of by chance?

Some stock 18's or something. Sold my welds and tired of stock 17's.

#7,728 ·
Did you hear about some street races going on on 46th st north? (airport)
Saw a blurb on tv, they have a permit with cops and EMT there.
Grudge match from Texas??

#7,732 ·
:drink:

#7,733 ·
Bunmp for a carrier bearing...mine is thumpin at 135,000 miles.

#7,734 ·
Just wanted to stop and in say hi. Recently moved to Owasso from Houston, TX (originally from Ponca City). Planning to go to the drags soon, have been to Thunder Valley a few times, but definitely an amateur.

If anybody knows of a good shop that does fender rolls in Tulsa area, I'd like to get some 275-295's on it....245's just not enough rubber.

Also, any meets in the near future?

#7,735 · (Edited)
Tewsday night at Fudruckers 4-7 PM 71st and 169. Riverwalk on Sundays is new. Hav'nt been there yet.
Will post up if I go to track, need to do some fixin before I go.
Welcome to T-Town!

#7,736 ·
New steel 1 pc going in tonight.
$527.xx for everything from Drive Shafts, Inc. 11th and Sheridan. Great service!

#7,737 ·
If you drive your car hard or at high speed I feel this will not end well. I hope I'm wrong.

Also, I think I saw you yesterday Morning on Mingo just north of 51st. There are only so many Pulse Red Goats in the world :)

#7,738 ·
Just incase. Is there many homes below 250k within 40 mins of downtown Tulsa that have a boat dock? Looking online theres not many either in my range or not theres many homes on the water.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.