LS1GTO Forums banner

Goat Herd 'round up?

5K views 32 replies 14 participants last post by  Icarus 
#1 ·
Wanted to see if there's any interest in getting all the CO goats together for a little bench racing or just flat out lying?

Last year we did the brewery tour and headed up on a cruise to evergreen. Maybe we do something similar this year?

Just posting up for ideas and interest to see if we can get some goats together!:aus_flag:

#3 ·
^^^Bishops castle was rated #1 on the top 10 of items built by one man on msn.com the other day.

Road down there on my bike and it would be just as great in a car, lots of good little eateries too.

#4 ·
Since its in my back yard I have gone every summer for 17 years. Mr. Bishop is insane, I mean crazy-crazy, but the castle is awesome to visit. An Early Saturday morning and the roads will all be ours, crisp mountain air and the sounds of V8's rolling through the hills, what's not to love.

#9 ·
Aug 23rd would be good, maybe a little cooler. So Bishops Castle or Mod Day?

#10 ·
I should be good for a Bishop Cruise run. My clutch is holding but not under full power. I ordered my Monster clutch 3 weeks ago and still have not seen it. It should be installed before the 23rd.

Lets plan on it, early morning run and then a lunch. I can get the restaurant all set-up. Some yummy places to eat between here and there.

We can do a two hour run with a stop at Bishops Castle or a 3 hour run with a stop there. Both have great twisty roads and early in the morning the traffic will be light.

#21 ·
I suppose a cup of joe with my GTO would be good. My kids do the local hardware store kids build stuff a couple Saturdays a month, but if it's one of those I could go before/after.

#27 ·
Saturday and Sunday are going to be in the 70's

#29 ·
I'd love to meet for coffee sometime in Denver. I would also like to do the Bishop's Castle run, but won't know for sure if I'll be available for at least a couple months.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.