LS1GTO Forums banner

Camp Dwyer Fire Department shirts!

15K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  markpetersonii 
#1 ·
Hello all!

My Marine Corps Fire Department out here in Afghanistan is selling their shirts on TeeSpring and the little money that we will make off of these will go towards a homecoming party, upon our return.

We are only 14-15 shirts away from our goal, so we are letting the public in on these. You can get either OD green or a grey. The links below state which one is which. In each color, you can choose between a t-shirt, long sleeve shirt or hoodie.

There is only 8 days left to order. I would fully appreciate any help that you can give.

Green: http://teespring.com/tbdwyerfiregreen

Grey: http://teespring.com/tbdwyerfiregrey

Thank you!

#2 ·
2 piece order placed

#6 ·
I bought one! Glad to help, hope you post up a lot pics of this party when you all get home safely!

#9 ·
Alright man, just ordered 2 green shirts one for myself and the other for a buddy who flew missions a couple missions out of Dwyer. I am surprised you all are still there, I have been home a year now and my last trip out there they had already removed a lot of the perimeter fencing around the container yards.

Also picked up a grey hoodie, hope it helps. Get home safe! I am sure I am not alone in saying that I will have a beer this 4th and think of all of you that are still out there keeping us safe.

Tom

#11 ·
Thanks for the help everyone! It's greatly appreciated, we are so close to our numbers too!

Alright man, just ordered 2 green shirts one for myself and the other for a buddy who flew missions a couple missions out of Dwyer. I am surprised you all are still there, I have been home a year now and my last trip out there they had already removed a lot of the perimeter fencing around the container yards.
Haha yeah... this base isn't going anywhere. It was supposed to close down, but they're keeping it after the Pres said he wants to keep 10k troops over here. It's an empty lot of a base right now though. Not much left standing...

Its safe though, having a good time.

Thanks again!

#10 ·
Bought a grey xl

This post has been deleted
#12 ·
Thank you very much and it's totally fine that you wear it. haha

Also, as long as there is still time on the clock, you can still buy shirts!

With that said, we have reached our goal for both colors and I want to thank all of you for the help!

#15 ·
Gotz mine in the mail today.

#19 ·
Back and front of the tee shirt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.