LS1GTO Forums banner

Goat Run 2014 Oct 3rd to Oct 6th

22K views 225 replies 44 participants last post by  Rubalcava 
#1 · (Edited)
***Mark your calendars Goat Run 2014 is Friday October 3 to Monday October 6th***

I'm finishing up the contract with the Palace Station and will have the link and post it in this thread as soon as I receive it. As the year goes by we will post new threads with details for this years GR14. Hope to see you all there

Attachments

See less See more
#109 ·
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum but saw this and thought it would a great thing to participate in. I actually spend my time in Vegas and the other half in N. California. So seeing as it's in Vegas I can plan around this event to be there. I bought my '05 GTO new back in the day. It's stock at this point but it's in the shop as I write this getting a TVS2300, Kooks SS LT's, Kooks Street Screamers cat backs. Gauges and other stuff going in as well. I'll post pics in the other forum sections when it's done but just letting you guys I plan to attend.

Steve A. aka Radartek

#110 ·
Welcome aboard Steve... Sounds like this years Goatrun fits in nicely with your scheduling and lifestyle, so the more the merrier !! Your car is going to definitely feel like a whole new animal thats for sure. You should post up in the North Western thread and introduce yourself, and maybe share some pictures of your car. We have an introduction thread in there, maybe you can make this weekends dyno day as well.

#112 ·
Already requested the time off so hopefully I get it!

#113 ·
I'll try n make it this year fun event last time I went I was bone stock..
Let's see what happens this year....

#115 ·
Hope you can still make it out this year Taylor... Make sure you give the g/f the bird for me... :stickpoke

#119 ·
the gf and i are planning on going. i just found out i have 80 more vacation hours than i thought to burn up before the end of the year lol. maybe i can sell some back too that would be nice :) so if i get those days off we'll be there the whole time with you guys. if not, just be friday-sunday

#121 ·
I know we're excited!

For whoever makes the date next year, can you consider us military folk that have drill that weekend. Its so hard to make days up when you're working 60 hrs a week and one of only 3 people that do the same job. :). It works out easier the following weekend.drill is the first weekend every month

#122 ·
Damn it Taylor! We were trying to just keep it the same. Do you not have enough time to make adjustments? The only plus in this is someone else gets new rotors lol. I hope you can make it again!

#123 ·
Dick I left an email about this, I'll update when I get a word back from the Hotel

Attachments

#126 ·
I don't see why anyone would turn you away or couldn't attend? You had a goat so you know the love lol.

#132 ·
Greetings bluefox & all; It looks like I'll be in Vegas that weekend for a family reunion and I see no reason for not joining you guys Saturday or Sunday. But the GuTOo will be in Wisconsin & I'll of been in Vegas for a few days all ready. The thought of alerting my (are) plans somewhat & tripp'in together is interesting. Anyone else interested? Bluefox I'm guessing that you will be over at the fair grounds this week-end for the Car Craft Nats? Consider driving down to New Glarus this Sunday for a beer. Bob Jr.

#133 · (Edited)
Ill be there at least friday night. Hoping for a better turn out after last year I thought that might be the end of goat run. Is there an event schedule somewhere? And is the car show still going to be on the roof of the parking garage or is going to be somewhere more visable?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#134 ·
Still working on the schedule, and car show site as well. We will update with links as soon as we get them.

#135 ·
We are going to try to make it this year. How many cars made it last year? Will there be a track day?

#137 ·
Thanks for the info, we'll stay tuned. Probably do the Boise route.

#140 ·
Hope you can make it man. I find the drive through Boise to be better than down through Cali, as I hate driving there and pretty much hate the state in general. Minus the few good folks Ive met through here that live there. Otherwise I hate it, so Im going back through the Boise route this time.

#144 ·
Bring you radio Ken, entertainment for 10 hours!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.