LS1GTO Forums banner

Offutt/Omaha Area Goats

266K views 5K replies 79 participants last post by  mrjabonls206 
#1 ·
Please post...I would like to know how many Offutt goat owners there are. I have seen a grey, black, and a yellow goats on base but haven't met the folks.

#5,190 ·
Sorry...its up to you if you want to try it or not I use the guy in the at 85th and Madison in Ralston called work of art he got mine all done for about 10,500...
if you fight it you may get it fixed..if you want his number call me 402 889 2157

#5,191 ·
The insurance company quoted me $4.7K for a buy back so I am going to pass. They gave me credit for either the supercharger (M112) or the recent transmission rebuilt (Tick Level 1) and LS7 clutch. The transmission and clutch only have 300 miles on them so whoever buys it is going to get a very good engine/transmission combo.

I'm happy with the settlement they are giving me so I'll have to figure out what's next. If anyone is looking for some center caps, snow tires/rims, or a GMM Street shifter, let me know. I hadn't installed the shifter after the transmission R&R so it's just sitting on the work bench.

#5,194 ·
Would anyone local be interested in going in on a pair of DuSpeed intakes? They run about $550 each and shipping is typicaly another $200. Shipping costs are the same whether you buy one or two, so it makes sense to get two at a time and split the shipping costs.

#5,203 ·
Again asking because I can't get the idea of a Duspeed out of my mind. They are the best looking and functioning intake out there. Can be color coded to your car for the same price as black.

http://www.duspeed.com.au/7/otr/

#5,197 ·
I have four 17" stock rims if anyone is interested - no center caps or tires. I'm scrapping them out next week but for now they are free to a good home - just PM me and we'll make arrangements to come by and pick them up.

Picture of the rims with tires and center caps mounted:

#5,202 ·
:slap:merry xmas to all even ford guys!!!!
getting a proxsas fuel sys and a new cam installed in car.getting it ready for 2016 2300 supercharger.

#5,207 ·
Front fenders good? SAP grills or rockers by any chance? How about the special clips and bumpers that hold the glovebox in? I'd love to have a spare set. The bumpers come out easy, the clip snaps out of the metal brace easy enough if you can get the glovebox door off without breaking it.

BTW: I still have a brand new Lloyd Mats trunk mat for sale. Grey with G T O embroidered on it. Photos in the for sale section.

#5,216 ·
All, wanted to reach out and send you an invite. Midwest Stangs has a 2 day track event June 13th and 14th at RPM (formerly MAM). The price is $145 and this includes licensing if you are not already licensed. This is a great deal as a normal day to run is over $100, and usually licensing is $200 alone, but for $145 you can do your licensing and have 2 days on the road course. All makes are welcome so let me know if you have questions, or follow the link below for more details and to sign up!

http://www.midweststangs.net/trackday/

#5,222 ·
I am looking for one good 18 wheel. Does it has red interior?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.