LS1GTO Forums banner

SoCal GoatRun 2014 Caravan!

613 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  jbo'sgoat 
#1 ·
Alright guys, GR14 is quickly approaching. Is anyone here actually comitted to going already? I'd like to get an event going on FB for a Caravan from somewhere in SoCal to Las Vegas. There would be scheduled fuel stops (because we all need them) and other planned stops to make sure everyone can relatively stay together. Just trying to get a headcount to see if its worth my time to put together.

#2 ·
That would be great! I'm sure we will use the past times to meet up in Barstow again. I have GR14 thread in this forum that I use to add links and bump.

#5 ·
That would be the perfect spot to meet. This will be my first GR so any guidance would be appreciated. What time do you guys usually roll through?

#6 ·
I'm sure someone or you could take the lead for your San Diego crowd but I know they start posting up in the LA area when they leave. To give you an idea of the times we meet check out last years caravan thread and use those times. I think they are in the old Goat Run threads.

#4 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.