LS1GTO Forums banner

The Best, QuickSilver!

11K views 95 replies 64 participants last post by  holler 
#1 ·
Ok, so I've seen the "best of" other colors, but nobody has started a thread on THE BEST! Which we all know is quick silver. Quick silver with red interior is the rarest color combo on the GTO market. Speed is in the name of the color, and with that said, heres the evidence.

I rest my case.

See less See more
#73 ·
1: Holy 3 3/4-year-old-thread, Batman!

2: Made me realize mine hasn't changed much in those years... (see post #29)

(No Blizzaks on here...)

3:
Same GTO from post #67, but a few years later.

Mmm... I think I be wantin' those rocker panels...

#72 ·

#74 ·

#78 ·
Yep Mine has changed thats for sure.

#79 ·
Im liking this thread, i deffinately agree QSM w/ red inteior is the bet color combo.

Thats why i have one

#81 ·
first set of 17's I actually like

#83 ·
ls2weber cllleaaan car, im another one of the 123 btw!
qsm/red FTW

#90 ·
I didn't buy my car because it was QuickSilver, I bought it because it was a GTO. That being said, here is my contribution to the photo gallery:

BTW, if anyone has examples of some wheels that look good on a QSM car that aren't chrome, polished, or silver, I would appreciate seeing them!

#93 · (Edited)
Subjectivity?

Greetings Guys & Gals; Haven't posted in a while & ran across this thread. Seems like I should comment, but I'm con serened that my opinion could be bias! We all purchased these automobiles for different reasons (maybe not we all wanted TORQUE). Anyway I wanted something that would disappear to Joe average & be invisible to you know who. But I do like car guys to notice. So that will be one explanation why I have a Holden bumper insert & NO Pontiac badge on the posterior! You guys can guess another, my name. And I even like the fact that many so called cars guys don't even know what the hell it is. Exclusive, Bob Jr.

Attachments

#96 · (Edited)
QSM Red über alles

back when relatively stock, need to take some new pics:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.