LS1GTO Forums banner

Official FL GTO Sightings Thread

531K views 9K replies 656 participants last post by  crice97 
#1 · (Edited)
Tired of making a new thread everytime I spot goats. So, this is the official FL thread!!! No matter what part, post all sightings here.

Spotted 4 GTOs today.

1. '05 Quicksilver parked in front of Sam Ash on Colonial. Tim?

2. An '04 Torrid Red or Pulse Red parked at the Regal Cinema 20 on Alafaya. A4 with tint, and plates read 04 GOAT.

3. An '04 Quicksilver parked in the same lot as the TR or PR above, but on the other side. A4 with tint.

4. '04 YJ going south on Semoran.

#7,525 ·
Saw Tyler in his CGM twice today - once on Alafaya this afternoon and then this evening coming down garage B in convoy with that guy in the 04 PBM I believe (forgot his name). I was in my friend's Acura both times.

#7,529 ·
Saw three of them today. 06 SRM with some after market rims on 17, the next one was a 05-06 PBM, I waved and he flashed his lights.. This was on Kingsley.. The last one was on college, 04 CPM Monaro swap.

#7,530 ·
You've seen six in the past two days without trying. And you Jax guys complain about a lack of goats over there...

#7,535 ·
I've found a good amount of campus goats through here, although I've only been sighted once and that was by you lol. How does no one see me/hear me?

#7,537 ·
Last thursday? if yes i was coming from ikea.

#7,539 ·
I keep seeing the 04 Red with chrome 18's and the blacked out area between the tail lights. Met him at the track once, forget his name. Keep seeing it parked in Lake Mary (most recently near Gator's dockside and Tijuana flats)

Anyone going to Bitho soon? I gotta get out there before it closes. I'm thinking the Funday Sunday on Dec. 2nd

#7,540 ·
I'll probably be out there one more time before they close down, most likely that week.

#7,543 ·
Define "meet." I go to a couple of weekly small meets in the Oviedo area if you'd like to join.

#7,545 ·
Wednesday nights there's a small meet at the huge parking lot on the corner of 434 and E. Mitchell Hammock. Sometimes there's 20 cars, sometimes there's six seven lol. I'll be there regardless. There's usually at least a few G8s, a goat or two, and sometimes a PPV Caprice. Most people come by around 9:30.

#7,547 ·
Sweet Jesus I just saw the grey/purple two-tone goat tonight. It was getting off 417 south of 408. It does exist.

#7,549 ·
Hahaha it did look... ridiculously interesting. But hey, at least he's showing some sort of interest in his car unlike countless goat owners now.

#7,551 ·
Artist's rendering.

Attachments

#7,552 ·
Nice Sunfire dude!

You going to the Albertsons meet tonight?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AutoGuide App

#7,555 ·
Haha yeah I'll be there man.

#7,559 ·
Saw a LS2 IBM last night at the light on Alafaya turning into Waterford Lakes.

#7,563 ·
On this side of town, that's probably ROTC kid. He's on here occasionally, forgot his screenname.

#7,564 ·
I see that one all the time. And yellow 04 too in the 4th/Gandy area.

#7,567 ·
Probably thought you were just a Cobalt. Try a higher impact color.