LS1GTO Forums banner

O look another set of vmr 710

7K views 61 replies 39 participants last post by  lowlife 
#1 ·
18x8.5 +45 w235/40/18 front 18x9.5 +50 w275/40/18 rear

with as low as the car is i had to trim the rear fenders.I'm not sure if i like them yet guess i'll run them for a little bit and see if they grow on me

See less See more
#11 ·
Thanks

Yup pretty much

What kind of tires you running?
What suspension?

Looks good!
Supercars, sways etc. sumitomo htrz3

Your title gave me an unexpected chuckle. VMR wheels are used so much it won't be long before newcomers think they are "OE". Never the less 710's are one of the best looking out there. Nice combo.
Thanks

as usual, spectacular. cant wait to get mine.
Ill sale you mine lol

#5 ·
as usual, spectacular. cant wait to get mine.

#8 ·
Looks good :)

#10 ·
Your title gave me an unexpected chuckle. VMR wheels are used so much it won't be long before newcomers think they are "OE". Never the less 710's are one of the best looking out there. Nice combo.

#37 ·
VMR wheels are used so much it won't be long before newcomers think they are "OE".
They said this about ROH Drift Rs in 2007, and now you can barely find a decent set left. At the time the DRs looked OE also. In 5 years when FPFQ'ers are board veterans, these VMRs will be highly sought after.

If my ROHs get trashed I'll probably get these, because they do look OE.

#14 ·
I like it, great choice.

#16 ·
Really diggin those wheels! This makes me want to take off my Mavman cf lip...

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#17 ·
Lookin good. Finally good offsets for our car.

#20 ·
275/40-18? That's pretty tall. Did you mean 275/35-18?

#22 ·
Very Nice. Love to see these on IBM. I want mine like this but in a darker powdercoat. Car looks good! What was the other alternative that you had in mind?

#29 ·
Yum, looks good.

For as many GTOs I see on the forum with VMRs, I have never seen a set of VMRs on one in person or around where I live.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.