LS1GTO Forums banner

Diablosport I-1000 and T-1000 BLOWOUT PRICING

2K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Duckman 
#1 ·
Diablosport I-1000 and T-1000 BLOWOUT PRICING

Best Pricing possible...SO LOW the manufacture wont let me publish it. PM me for pricing!! You will be sent a paypal invoice.

DiabloSportI1000-inTune
The DiabloSport inTune is the latest and most advanced handheld programmer available today. With dual processors and over one gig of memory, the inTune is the most powerful, fastest and reliable programmer on the market. inTune features all supported vehicle applications under a single part number, hours of data logging, custom tuning, the industry's most adjustable parameters, universal diagnostics and DiabloSport's world famous "canned" tunes designed for more power and fuel economy. All of these features housed in a sleek and stylish stainless steel case.

DiabloSportT1000-Trinity
The Trinity is one of the most advanced devices of its kind, featuring full Reflash/Reprogram capability, Advanced Data Acquisition, and Customizable Gauges-- all displayed and controlled on a color touch screen and housed in a slim, custom-styled, easy to use device. As our flagship device, it is the only single handheld device on the market that comes PRELOADED with tunes for gasoline and diesel vehicles from Ford, GM, and Dodge, all under one part number. In addition to the extensive tuning support, it’s loaded with other features like the programmable shift lights, gauge display, virtual drag strip, and data logging. Combine all this with full support for custom tuning in gasoline, and it could be the last tuner you’ll ever need for your vehicle!

See less See more
#3 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.