LS1GTO Forums banner

So close. Cam ONLY.

1K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  dev1360 
#1 · (Edited)
I was so close to 11's this year. I really wanted 11's on stock intake, and DR's. It really sucked to miss it. I installed bags and the single AWH axle, only to get WORSE wheel hop, killing my 60'. Oh well. I will have slicks and spray next year.

1300' DA.
EPS 230/238 cam.
Stock intake.
Full exhaust and vararam.
Spare/jack/skid plate removed.
NO Underdrive pulley.

I'm very happy with the trap.
Text Receipt Font Number

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Cam came on an unexpected deal. And my pockets don't quite allow for a FAST 102 right now.

I've had the exhaust for a while before the cam.

#3 · (Edited)
I feel your pain as well, but I wasn't really expecting it at all.... So I'm still happy. :)

#7 ·
I'm suprised the drag bags mad wheel hop worse. What PSI do you run them at? 12.1 is still a good time for your mods IMO.
I had them at 20-23psi. I should have tried ~10 or so. Didn't get enough runs to try more.

#10 ·
Lol. I used to talk shit on PatG, until I used his cam. I can't complain. The cam drives well and runs hard.

#9 ·
I know the feeling, I'm at 12.2 111mph 60' is like 2.3 or something don't remember but spins like mad thru first 3 gears and leaving like grandma off the line and easing into it but still let's loose. Have bags now and different tires so gonna try 1 more time in the spring on all motor then spray and hope nothing breaks.

#11 ·
Yea, get that 60' down with some DRs or bias plys, and you will pick up plenty of mph and ET.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.