LS1GTO Forums banner

FS: Used 05-06 MP112 Complete Kit

11K views 54 replies 36 participants last post by  700Rocket 
#1 · (Edited)
[SOLD]Used 05-06 MP112 Complete Kit

I bought this from GTO1369 in July/August of 2012 with the intention of installing it on my GTO.
As it turns out, I barely drive my GTO anymore and have decided that I would rather spend the money elsewhere.

The blower has approximately 25k miles on it. The only thing that was not included in the kit when I purchased it was the heat exchanger, so I found a used one and purchased it. Therefore, this kit is 100% complete, except the instructions, which can be printed online, and necessary tuning. Everything is there and labeled, and most parts include the stock takeoff original parts so you will not have to adapt your own fittings and hoses. The kit also includes 60 lb EV6 injectors instead of the stock 42 lb EV1 injectors. The magnavolt is included as well. Any specific questions please ask me.

I am asking SOLD FIRM + actual shipping cost. I am just trying to get back what I have in it. Shipping should be $100 - $150 based on your location. I can get a specific quote to you with your zip code.
This is a great way to get a blower on your GTO without have to pay the price of a brand new unit.
I am located in Central TX and am willing to meet for a FTF transfer to save shipping costs. I prefer Certified Check or Money Order due to cost of PayPal, but PayPal is also accepted.

See less See more
#5 ·
Power depends on supporting mods, how much boost, etc. The biggest difference you're talking about is efficiency. An MP112 will "run out" quicker than a TVS1900. Meaning, if you're going to build a 402+ low compression engine specifically for boost with all the trimmings, you're essentially going to hit a wall where you're not going to be able to get any more out of a blower. A TVS1900 can push more efficiently so it won't run out until after a MP112. You shouldn't have a problem unless you're trying to build a boost monster. This is a crude explaination, but the Forced Induction area will have a lot more detailed information.

What kit is this again,like the company?
The blower unit is made by Magnuson. The kit is marketed by their retail branch, MagnaCharger.

#3 ·
What kit is this again,like the company?

#7 ·
I have this kit, and on a mustang dyno made 456hp/426tq on the 2.8 front/stock rear pulleys. i actually ran out of fuel up top due to other mods though. the tvs kits are more efficient, but are going to be more than 4k. plus, the blower whine of the MP sounds great.

oh, and BUMP

#13 ·
I think most people viewing this add is waiting until after taxes,lol.

#16 ·
If I had two more grand I'd be all over this! Glws

#19 ·
The M112 is a great little blower. With supporting mods such as, headers and decent cam. It will make around 510-530rwhp. The M series whine is pure auditory sex btw.

#20 ·
Back to the top! I should mention that I am also willing to accept trades on performance parts, motorcycle gear, and firearms/magazines/ammunition/etc or accessories.

#21 ·
PM Sent

#23 ·
Ill bump it for ya with this:

Mods in Sig....

#24 ·
MLK Day Bump

#25 ·
This is a good price for a complete kit. No other mod provides as much hp/tq for the money. Fairly straightforward installation too...from experience.

#29 ·
Yes, pretty sure there will be some differences between an install on the LS2 vs your LS6. You should be able to call Magnuson to find out the the differences and order the necessary parts.

#31 ·
Bump for a damn good price!

@06xspdgto - How did you mount the cam on the outside of the car for that video? I could have some fun with that... although I'd probably end up in the Chicago brig with the camera seized for "evidence"!! :burnout:

#45 ·
Its a suction cup mount. I believe he is using a go pro. Im using the replay xd1080 and it also has a suction cup mount.

http://youtu.be/XWxNEdRJaR8

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.