LS1GTO Forums banner

HSV trunk badge Q

3K views 26 replies 16 participants last post by  flipGTO 
#1 ·
Anyone have an HSV badge like this on their trunk – replacing the Pontiac arrowhead?

See less See more
#4 ·
The HSV one? Does it have alingment pins in the back and is it countoured to the shape of the trunk? Do you have any pics?

Thanks,

T

#9 ·
Yes. HSV (lion + helmet).

Just trying to figure out if theres a proper HSV badge for our trunks (VZ). In other words, it has the alignment pins and the right shape for the contour of the the trunk.

I've seen HSV GTOs with hood badges like this, but no trunk badges.

Stinking badges...

#14 ·
What one is that? looks good. Do you have the GTO front end with the arrow head still?

#15 ·
It's the HSV that the OP asked about.

I do, just because I won't spent $1,500 on a Monaro bumper. The arrowhead is blacked out, I think I'm going to shave it eventually.

#17 ·
Do you know what car it came off of or measurements? As the VZ coupes never had a trunk HSV emblem as pointed out.

#20 · (Edited)
You are correct on all counts.

I got the HSV badge from ebay AU, it had the pins on it but I trimmed them off since I had shaved my arrowhead when my trunk got keyed.

Here is another at a better angle. (it's dirty, cuz it ain't no show car)

#23 ·
Whoa Arthur, I never realized you filled in the trunk panel like that. That looks amazing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.