LS1GTO Forums banner

Josh's Car Corner Ep. 45 - New Brakes, New Tires, New Look

878 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  vanrah 
#1 ·
Hey all!

My winter projects are getting finished up in this episode of my show. I put on new brake rotors, paint my calipers and brackets, and put some new plates on the car that pay tribute to the land Down Under. Enjoy!

#2 ·
It's a Dyno Jet.

Hi Josh & all: Thanks for the video, ya got me to laughin' a couple of times. And I showed the wife your use of a kitchen oven! I used the dishwasher to clean the intake against her wishes & it was 96% clean before I put it in. Well It stunk like oily-gas of after wards. I think we ran it empty of dishes 6 or 7 times with soap & vinger the second to last time & luckily I didn't have to buy a new one. Anyway the answer to your question about the dyno down in Machesneny Park, it's a Dyno Jet. And my appointment is next Thursday. Today I'll be on the hoist fiddlin' with the exhaust system. Anyway consider joining us this Sunday at Granite City Food and Brewery 7140 Harrison Ave. Rockford, IL. 61112. 1-2 PM Meet & Greet, 2-2:45 Cruise, 2:45-3:30 Meet, 3:30 Head in to Eat. And you now have the second best license plate in Wisconsin. Hope to see ya Sunday, Ole' Bob.
Ps: We could cruise down together, H- 251? But I'm not takin' the I-39-90 route.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.