LS1GTO Forums banner

North Alabama/South Tenn. Goat Owners!!!!!

602K views 19K replies 174 participants last post by  Cbchs5744 
#1 ·
OK, Since there dosnt seem to be a thread or place for us people who live in North AL (Huntsville) area to swap info or mabe set up a meet, Ill start one. I know I have seen a few other GTO's in the Huntsville area, but dont know if they are on the forum. If there is anyone else out there in the North AL or South TENN. area apply a post and lets see if we can get this thread going.

#5,157 ·
Well car is packed, so is my bag. Sandwiches are made and drinks ready. Just need to load up the cat after work and head out tomorrow. Hell Im more excited about this trip then any in the past. Guess its the fact I might be heading home for good soon.

#5,160 ·
Good luck to you too!

This post has been deleted
#5,161 ·
Nope over 300+ on 13 gal of gas. Going down at xmas I avg 33mpg and coming back up here I avg 31+. And that was with an avg speed of 80+ and doing the drive in a little over 9hrs. Every map search and gps has the trip at 11+.

#5,158 ·
:lol:i got a hit on my house someone is coming to look at it tommorow. Im excited everyone wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5,159 ·
Good luck! I hope it works out.

#5,162 ·
Robert did you get the pic I sent of the chairs?

#5,164 ·
Morning everyone. Two more days until the weekend! Good luck with the interviews and house sales. It would be awesome for our guys to get a new job and sell a house in this economy.

Yeah, I got the pic. this morning. Sorry, not really interested.

#5,163 · (Edited)
Well looks like Im gonna get out of work early, So Ill be on the road earlier. That should put me at my folks house around 9ish pm. Thank god, Ill get some sleep tonight before the day of interviews tomorrow. Talk to ya'll later. Have a good weekend.

#5,165 ·
Well looks like Im gonna get out of work early, So Ill be on the road earlier. That should put me at my folks house around 9ish pm. Thank god, Ill get some sleep tonight before the day of interviews tomorrow. Talk to ya'll later. Have a god weekend.
Good luck again. Morning all.

#5,166 ·
Good Morning peoples!!!! Everyone have a wonderful day and I am so glad that I have Friday off. Gettin the windows tinted on the goat its going to be sweat! Hope it dont rain too bad this weekend being thats the only time I drive my car.

#5,167 ·
They're calling for it to rain...so it probably wont, lol. Stupid weather forecasts being 180 degrees off.

#5,171 ·
How in the world did we end up on page 2?

#5,172 ·
Good question! Someone hasn't been doing their job to keep us on page one! :bat: Someone needs to read the rules :rules: We are suppost to be on page one all the time!

#5,173 ·
Eric while you are down there BUstd has a monaro front end painted MBM would you mind bringing it back for me.

#5,177 ·
We are always on page one in this section. Everytime someone posts up we move to the top. If no one posts in this thread for a while it falls off the first page. Then when someone post again we are back to the top on page one of the section.

#5,179 ·
Well here is my part in keeping on page 1. And looks like the jobs are a no go. What gets me is I talked to everyone yesterday while driving. Just to touch base with them. They could have told me then that it turned out they weren't gonna be hiring after all. Man thaT pisses me F'n off. Wasted a bunch of time and gas. DAMN IT!

#5,180 ·
You have got to be kidding. That sucks big time.

#5,182 ·
How many places did you get to today?

#5,183 ·
Went to 3 different employers. One said as soon as things pick up they will give me a call. The other 2 said they just had to let go a buch of people just yesterday.
Now its scramble time to find a less expensive place to live.

#5,186 ·
Went to 3 different employers. One said as soon as things pick up they will give me a call. The other 2 said they just had to let go a buch of people just yesterday.
Now its scramble time to find a less expensive place to live.
How Stupid are they? Asking someone to drive 600 miles, knowing that they were laying off people, just to meet them face to face! WTF! Someone needs to read the rules :rules: on proper edicate!

#5,184 ·
Dude Eric, that sucks. Who the crap would ask someone to drive all the way from N. Al. just to tell them face to face they don't have any openings?
....some people
:nonono:

#5,185 ·
You have no idea just how mad I am now. I'm gonna do like jim had said interview over the phone. I have all my certs on my computer and a bunch of pics too. Ill send them everything and talk to them.
Dam it I'm so pissed off right now.

#5,187 ·
I just don't get it. I don't understand why people do shit like that. Well to al those who care ill be back on sunday.

#5,189 ·
#5,188 ·
Got to get on line down here and continue my search for apts

#5,191 · (Edited)
I know. But I was all ready to go. Just from the phn calls everything sounded good. And that this was a formality. I know it could still happen. But I cant afford to keep coming down. At 120 bucks in gas round trip it will get a little expensive. So I guess ill see what happends. I'm just REALY PISSED!

#5,197 ·
Those people just need a good kick in the face. They are getting what they deserve by going under so let em. youll find the company that will treat u right.

#5,192 ·
And one more post just to reach 1800. At least a accomplished something

#5,193 ·
Evening all.

#5,194 ·
It's gonna snow!!!!! :turbonaug:turbonaug:turbonaug
...at least, that's what they say

Looks like me and the Mazda are gonna be gettin our snow slidin on!

#5,195 ·
Don't hold your breath on it as it's suppost to all be gone by the afternoon, that is if it snows and we have some accumalation.

#5,196 ·
Its probabley going to be sleet, and the news will report it as snow and then they will freak out because its "snowing." I have a truck to finish so that crap better end by Lunch time.

Oh Jray I took my date the other night to superior Grill, and the Steak Fajitas where really good. I have never eaten there before, and I will eat there again. YES!!!! I am dating again, this one I got is a keeper.

#5,200 ·
Congrat's on the new girl. I hope it works out for ya. You will have to bring her to the next GTG.

#5,201 ·
I got snow, atleasst two three inches Ill post pics up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.