LS1GTO Forums banner

North Alabama/South Tenn. Goat Owners!!!!!

602K views 19K replies 174 participants last post by  Cbchs5744 
#1 ·
OK, Since there dosnt seem to be a thread or place for us people who live in North AL (Huntsville) area to swap info or mabe set up a meet, Ill start one. I know I have seen a few other GTO's in the Huntsville area, but dont know if they are on the forum. If there is anyone else out there in the North AL or South TENN. area apply a post and lets see if we can get this thread going.

#83 ·
So is this Sonic right on Hwy 72 in Madison?

#87 ·
I can meet anytime this weekend or next. Hey jray1 the Sonic in Madison shares space with a gas station, it is on the north side of 72.
Now we are talking about the Sonic near Madison Blvd and Wall Triana, right?
The Sonic that I said is on Wall Triana, just north of Madison Blvd. It looked more centered to the ones furthest away, as there are some coming from Cullman, Rainsville, Arab etc. The one on Hwy 72 would be harder and farther to get to than the one on Wall Triana, Just my thoughts on it. 1st6.0GTO did you get your pedders stuff installed? Finaly got mine wednesday after ups lost the first shipment! :gears:

#84 ·
I can meet anytime this weekend or next. Hey jray1 the Sonic in Madison shares space with a gas station, it is on the north side of 72.

#85 ·
Thanks . It sound like 6pm this coming saturday at the sonic. See u there.

#86 ·
Now we are talking about the Sonic near Madison Blvd and Wall Triana, right?

#89 ·
The one on Wall Triana is the only one that has been talked about untill now. We need to get this decieded on now preferably by the 4th. We could vote on it. 1 vote for Madison.

#90 ·
I second that! 2 votes for Wall Triana

#92 ·
Go I65 to I565 and get off at Wall Triana, then go North. About one block north of wall triana and madison blvd on your right is the sonic. Hope to see you there.

#94 ·
Either one is fine with me. I have a better idea about where the one on hwy72 is located.

#95 ·
The one on Wall Triana is easy to find, just get on I565 and go to the Wall Triana/Madison Blvd exit and go north, cross Madison Blvd, you will see the sonic.

#96 ·
Everone stiil on for this saturday at sonic madison and who is comming?

#98 ·
I will be there.:cool:

#99 ·
I will be there!

#103 ·

Just curios but is there a back up meeting place just incase it rains. The way the weather has been acting lately its really hard to tell what its gonna do. Add all those clean cars to the mix and its probobly gonna come a turd floater.
I don't think anyone has thought of a backup date with it being soo dry. The weather is calling for rain tomorrow hopefully ending by 6 to7 pm. Maybe we can meet without getting wet!

#101 · (Edited)
We need the rain so maybe all of those clean cars will bring it on(after the meet of course).:gr_jest:

#102 ·
Havnt talked of one. You live in Rainsville, you gonna bring it with you. HAHA!

#104 ·
Well turns out my wife is working tomorrow and I'll have to pick her up at work here in B'ham at 7pm :( (She doesn't drive)

Sincerest regrets...

Jabo

#105 ·
Wether is not looking good. I wanted to wash my car this morning, wth.

#107 ·
Raining all morning here . I dont care to drive in the rain . Doesn't bother me as long as I can keep it going straight.:gr_devil:

#108 ·
Weather looking good here by Decatur. Sunny with no rain in sight!

#109 ·
sorry i couldnt be there guys i really wanted to but with the rain and alot of other stuff going on it just wasnt gonna happen.

#110 ·
i may be the other torrid red gto you've seen. i work in huntsville, live in scottsboro.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.