LS1GTO Forums banner

North Alabama/South Tenn. Goat Owners!!!!!

602K views 19K replies 174 participants last post by  Cbchs5744 
#1 ·
OK, Since there dosnt seem to be a thread or place for us people who live in North AL (Huntsville) area to swap info or mabe set up a meet, Ill start one. I know I have seen a few other GTO's in the Huntsville area, but dont know if they are on the forum. If there is anyone else out there in the North AL or South TENN. area apply a post and lets see if we can get this thread going.

#2,541 ·
Hey Phil thanks again for the help with the oil change. Just remembered what else I wanted to do and that was pull the air filter and clean it. Oh well Ill do it maybe later or next weekend. And I guess since mine has a LSJ in it its a "junior" motor.

#2,542 ·
Your Welcome! Yep it is the junior motor, as it is missing 4 cylinders!:gr_jest:

#2,543 ·
Morning all. Yea a short week!!!!

#2,545 ·
Morning all. So do we have a final head count for saturday?

#2,546 ·
Morning all

Shinval, I think we've got another spice red in town. I saw one on 18s last night on Old Big Cove Rd right by my house. Wanted to get his attention but I was in my little anti-attention getting mazda.

#2,551 ·
Sounds like a job for Friday!

#2,549 ·
Phil I think Im gonna drive, but boy am I gonna fell out of place. Oh well.

#2,553 ·
I could have sworn there were a bunch more going.

#2,557 · (Edited)
I know, you were thinkin of that other quick silver going. Which makes it seem like a lot. Instead a smaller black version is going, but it has a realy cool whine at 7k rpm. And can still do 120mph in 3rd gear.

#2,554 ·
Haven't posted in a while so I figured I would stop in to say hey. Hey, lol.

I was planning on going to Tenn with yall but I was invited to go to my aunts in Pell City Friday for a family thing. I am planning on driving back that night but I can't really say for sure. Depending on what i do Friday night will determine if I go Sat. I will know something for sure by Sat morning. I really want to go though because I haven't got to hang out with yall in a while, also I still haven't got to meet the new members either.

#2,555 ·
Set yourself a curfew, so you can get back home early and go to Tenn. with us!

#2,562 ·
Getting there.

#2,563 ·
Not you , the car getting drunk!

#2,570 ·
Well I see where I stand now Eric . You get a supercharger and I disappear.

#2,573 ·
Sorry J had to do it. You have to admitt its a nice little Eaton.

#2,571 ·
Ahh, catback came in yesterday. Soon, SOON I shall have my car into many pieces. Probably shortly thereafter to hit a roadblock and have to call for help, but that's the fun of it all!

#2,572 ·
If ya need help let us know .

#2,575 ·
Since I can't go to Chattanooga with ya'll this weekend I might just try to come say hello to everyone in gurley. Meet and greet type thing and just head back home once ya'll take off. So let me know what time on Saturday morning. Also I know how to get to Gurley but no idea where the Hardees is. Let me know.

#2,576 ·
I was wondering what time we were meeting as well. The Hardees isnt hard to find. I belive its right on Hwy 72 right in Gurley.We need a time frame.

#2,582 ·
You are correct Eric, on hwy 72 as you get into Gurley Hardees will be on the left.

#2,577 ·
We were planning on maybe going, but our vacation plans for next week have changed and we will be skipping the trip to Choochoo. The fact that I have visited 2! aquariums this spring and summer so far....enough of the fish already. We went to Gatlinburg and Atlanta on the way back from Bristol and Charlotte, although the hydrofoil boat nature excursion does sound cool....

Maybe we will come see you all off as well in Gurley. Depends on how hard we celebrate the 4th. Y'all be safe.

Wall-E O.

#2,579 ·
Nice! I told you that you were our little robot now!

#2,583 ·
Ok thanks for the directions. I should be there Saturday morning. I have family in town but they won't be going crazy to do something till around lunch. I'm trying to get a friend of mine to bring his goat as well. Need to get him to join as well on here.

Oh and side note... wally-o come on down if you want. We can be the loser who can't make the trip haha.

#2,591 ·
Maybe......just maybe....we will bust the "loser" bubble and show up late to Choochoo ...I'm playin hockey 730-830 in Decatur, home by 915, shower and haul a#@ to Nooga.....if I decide to go, I will get someones phone # so we can catch up to you guys in Tenn.

If not, have a great 4th, 5th, and till we meet again....Wall-E O.

vacation started tonight whooohooooo :drink:

#2,586 ·
So are we meeting in Scottsboro at 10am ? I think that is what we said or leaving Scottsboro at 10 . If yall meet in Gurley at 9 it will take about 20-30 minutes to get to Scottsboro. Meet at the Walmart there right on HWY72. I will be there around 9:30 or so.

#2,590 ·
How long will it take to get to Chattanooga from Scottsboro J?

#2,588 ·
So whats the count now? Seems like we just lost a few.

#2,602 ·
She can ride with me. Cant go as fast in a srt8 line, but I can sure hit the twisties at a good pace. So maybe not a good idea after all.
Oh morning.

#2,606 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.