LS1GTO Forums banner

The Official Louisiana Herd Thread

893K views 17K replies 153 participants last post by  BRMike 
#1 ·
Yeah, I did it... I created this new :quoties:Official:quoties: O/T Thread.

It appears that there are more new owners in the area looking to join the herd. I thought it would be easier for new members to find. So, let this thread be the general talk thread for the LA Herd.

#74 ·
Guys, keep in mind that the reserved room only hold 30 people. According to the website, if we have over 30, we will be placed in "another" room. Whatever that means. As of now, I'm thinking we'll end up with about 25 people. I'm not saying not to invite friends, but I would like to have a solid head count when I make the call to reserve the room for lunch.

#76 ·
Uh oh... I just spotted the thread by Seth at HSC... FAST 92 for $830 shipped... :uhhh: :wall:

#79 ·
Grab it mike lol. You can get the tb later and install both at the same time. Fool your wallet into thinking it didn't take the hit that it really did lmao

Thats what I'm having to do with all this blower malarky.

#96 ·
hey chris ( croptac ) i live in central just bought an 04 i live in central and my dad and most firends are brpd so dont worry about them if you wana see what the car will do drive down airline hwy get on the interstate towards baton rouge late at night and let her ripp wouldnt go any other way thay are expanding the interstate on 10 and 12 construction at nite hopefully we can all meet up soon !

guys just fyi world of wheels this weekend in superdome !!!!!!!

#98 ·
byoficr, I just created a thread for the Abita Cruise. I hope you can make it. Please check out the thread and post up or PM if you can commit to going. I'm trying to get a headcout so that I can go ahead and confirm with the folks at Abita.

Everyone, check out the thread!

#107 ·
we still need to get together with our Vettes... but ours isn't road worthy quite yet... brake issues. we're hoping it will be ready by March. *sigh*

#109 ·
i feel like such a loser... all you guys always talking 'bout serious mods and all i has is a tune and a rear sway bar. my goat is probably the most stock one on here. i gotz no mod money cuz i has too many car payments. sometimes it bums me out. i like being able to make a car my own with mods... oh well. better start making more money i guess. lulz

#114 ·
Got to meet croptac last night. Welcome to the Heard buddy. Hell fit right in!:)

BTW BEAUTIFUL SRM!!!!!!!!:turbonaug

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.