People have been asking for more details on what I did. There were a few thing I wasn't expecting to have to do or to take so long. I should have taken more pictures of the things I had to tweak. I will try to fill you guys in now.
2x JL 10w1V2 subs and a RF P3001 Amp
I did the install over a few days.
Removed the seats, quarter panels, side door trim, and all the carpet from the trunk.
I had already cut all the wood for the boxes the week before to get a head start. I build them and started trying to mount them. I had to drill the rivets out of the factory mounts first. I also ran all the wires for the amp and the carpc.
4 Guage power and sub speaker wire
Sub Wire, VGA cable, USB cable, Amp remote wire, carpc rga cables.
You can also see the line level converter sitting to the left of the amp connected to the factory amp wiring harness for signal.
Here you can see where 3 of the 4 rivelts are located.
They were a bit of a pain at first. They are lose enough to spin when you try to drill them out. I small pair of vice grips grabbed on the back solved that. Also, put a towel down behind there to catch the metal pieces so they don't drop down and in behind the outside panel.
The other thing I did was lay the left over dynamat on the rear wheel well inside here.
Rained most of the day. I got the second sub mounted and realized I was going to have a problem with quarter panels hitting the box.
You had to clip off some plastic on the panels. There are clips that will go into the sub that use to attach to the metal bracket that held the factory speakers. They use to clip in here.
I also had to trim a bit off the bottom.
Since I don't have a picture here and couldn't find one quickly, I made a quick paint style image. Good old paint...
Imagine drivers side panel
I had to remove that part becasue it was hitting the bottom of the box.
After carefully trimming all that I got one on! Yahoo! I turned it up and there was no rattling. I went on the the next one. This one proved to be a bit more of a problem.
This area of the arm rest where it dips in was hitting the top of the passenger side sub mounting ring.
I thought I had mounted the 2 boxes the same, but I guess not. I had to take it all apart and adjust the brackets so the sub box was positioned a bit further down and toward the front of the car so the panel would clip back into place ok.
I was able to fix this and get the rest of the panels back into place. I still haven't cleaned everything up. The trunk carpet is sitting in pile in the trunk and there is trash all over. Hopefully I can fix all of that tonight.