My baby is up for sale, a 2006 Impulse Blue Metallic GTO with black interior, 6 speed, factory 18" wheels, & less than 33k mostly highway miles. It's mostly stock & original, garage kept, & has led a pretty coddled life for a performance car. I haven't gotten around to taking it to the track, but I have confirmed that it's quite fast () & that it will exceed the tire's ability to maintain traction through the first couple of gears. Easy.
- GMM rip race shifter
- Pedders 0 drop rear springs
- Pedders bushings including
front radius rod
- poly swaybar endlink bushings
- full alignment to Pedders specs
- SLP (I think) skid plate
- K&N air intake
- Drag bags (I got them for the sagged stock springs, & kept them when I put the pedders springs in)
- skip shift eliminator
- The car is still on the original Bridgestone tires with decent tread still. That said, you should probably plan to replace them before 40K miles.
- Mechanical condition excellent. No issues at all or ever.
- Interior excellent. Rear seat stitching has been fixed.
- Exterior good. Here's why I don't say excellent:
There's a scratch & small dent in the left rear quarter. This happened when I first got the car, & I chose not to repair it.
The bottom of the front fascia has some parking curb scuffs. You can't see much from up top, but from underneath you'd think I'm a terrible parker (no comment).
Other than those issues, the paint is excellent with a couple small rock chips & scratches commensurate with 33k miles of easy use.
(see next post)
- owners manual, code card, original window sticker, & folder full of receipts & stuff included.
- 2 big keys & glovebox key included.
- Stock stuff (shifter, airbox, bushings, skidplate) included if you want it.
- New ignition cylinder included. Old one hasn't acted up yet, but new one is on hand.
- One floormat screw missing (it broke).
TERMS: $17,500 This is KBB trade in (wholesale!) value for good condition.
Title in hand, & I'm in SW GA. Come & get it!
Last edited by oodn-oodn; 12-08-2012 at 11:59 AM.
Reason: sold it!
1. Replaced the sagged rear springs @ around 8K miles. Could already see inside of rear tires wearing more than outside edge.
2. Subframe alignment & full 4 wheel alignment (to Pedders specs) at same time.
3. Not too many burnouts.
4. Mostly highway miles.
Beautiful looking Goat at a great price. If I was a little closer to being home (deployed) I would definitely see about purchasing this one. If by some means it's still up for sale in a couple of months I'll give you a PM and come and take a look at it. If it is sold I hope it goes to an owner who will take care of her.
The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities.
AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.