Tishkevich Poor Buyer - LS1GTO.com Forums

Vendors


Go Back   LS1GTO.com Forums > For Sale > Buyer/Seller Feedback

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-19-2012, 01:26 PM   #1
OutBurst
Registered User
 
OutBurst's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 191


Offline
Tishkevich Poor Buyer

He sent me money for my stock air intake box then sent me a PM right away asking me to refund the money because he 'sent it from the wrong source.' So I refunded the money and he said he was sending the money right that moment. 20 minutes goes by, no money so I ask what's up. He then tells me someone offered to trade so he can get a stock air box. Yeah, right. Nice way to lie buddy... I wouldn't deal with this guy again...
  Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-19-2012, 01:47 PM   #2
Shawshank
Cyclone Gray Moneypit
 
Shawshank's Avatar
 
2005 GTO Owner

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,999


Offline
  Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2012, 01:57 PM   #3
Unclassified
:tish:
 
Unclassified's Avatar
 
2005 GTO Owner

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Outside Andrea's
Posts: 622,090
Premium Member


Offline
You know I was sitting here putting together screen shots and shit to counter your retarded claim. It is what it is brother, get upset about something more trivial.

I requested your airbox, you sent a price and a place to pay. I paid, and didn't change my funds from bank account to cc requested a refund to do so. In the mean time GOOAAT expressed interest in buying parts off of my vehicle, and agreed to trade his stock air box for my Svede. I inform you of this and you get upset?

If anyone was attempting to snake you out of something I don't think it would be over something so trivial. Grow up, and get upset about some shit that matters. I've been buying and selling shit on here for an entire year with out any complaints, and dissatisfaction not dealt with.

Typically I wouldn't care and I'd just move on but since I plan on returning to this community with another GTO in the near future post like this over something so trivial is offending and hurtful to ones reputation over a simple misunderstanding.

Thank you for being a very sensitive person that can't accept someone taking another local offer over waiting a week to have an item shipped to them. Thank you for understanding the respectful PM's I sent you explaining the situation and apologizing. I appreciate the feed back.
__________________
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") into your signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbzguy...View Post
...oppertunity ...


212-479-7990
  Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2012, 02:00 PM   #4
XKorematsu
What the hell's a gigawatt?"
 
XKorematsu's Avatar
 
2006 GTO Owner

Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 7,032


Offline
Quote:
Shoulda slapped dat bitch to the cement.

Tishkevich is a reasonable person, I'm sure it may have gone a tad south but not nearly enough to post bad feedback. He just dropped out of a sale. At least he didnt steal anything?
__________________
Quote:
Once this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're going to see some serious s*&t

  Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2012, 02:55 PM   #5
OutBurst
Registered User
 
OutBurst's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 191


Offline
Usually, when you make a deal with someone, you stick with it...buddy. You don't back out.
  Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2012, 05:07 PM   #6
Unclassified
:tish:
 
Unclassified's Avatar
 
2005 GTO Owner

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Outside Andrea's
Posts: 622,090
Premium Member


Offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutBurst...View Post
Usually, when you make a deal with someone, you stick with it...buddy. You don't back out.

hence the apologetic message I took the time to send you rather than ignoring you like someone who was trying to "snake" you. Why would I immediately ask for my money back with some bullshit excuse and tell you I'm giving you it again if i could have just said "i've changed my mind give me my money back?'

It's not like we made a deal I waited half an hour to ask for a refund for a retarded made up reason. Then backed out of the deal.

I immediately informed you of my mistake and asked for your cooperation, Which you were more than supportive with and I appreciate it. I told you I was sending it again from my phone. With the intention of heading up to the computer to send it immediately. at which point I got distracted with the little girl that happens to live with me and my woman and her being a littler brat. Which fortunately for me, unfortunately for you lead to a local offer for a trade from a guy that has helped me do all of the work on my GTO since I got it.

I immediately responded to you and let you know what happened and apologized for wasting your time. There was no disrespect or ill intentions, it was all a matter of circumstances.

If asked to stick with a make shift deal at best with a guy I've never spoke to before, or help out a guy that has been a great help to me for nearly a year. I would pick the latter every time. Sorry you feel shafted bro.
  Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2012, 01:38 PM   #7
Jaime Lannister
Registered User
 
Jaime Lannister's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Casterly Rock
Posts: 8,468


Offline
So OP, when you buy from a vendor and cancel before it ships, does the vendor write a bad review about you?

Nothing wrong with withdrawing money if nothing has been shipped/given out yet.
__________________
'99 FRC
No longer wanting to light the car on fire
  Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2012, 01:45 PM   #8
Midnight
Grafftard
 
Midnight's Avatar
 
2005 GTO Owner

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 8,505
Premium Member


Offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutBurst...View Post
He sent me money for my stock air intake box then sent me a PM right away asking me to refund the money because he 'sent it from the wrong source.' So I refunded the money and he said he was sending the money right that moment. 20 minutes goes by, no money so I ask what's up. He then tells me someone offered to trade so he can get a stock air box. Yeah, right. Nice way to lie buddy... I wouldn't deal with this guy again...

You're entitled to your opinion, but... ummm... what, exactly, did you miss out on?
__________________

Winning isn't everything. Watching you lose is.


2005: SAP grilles, M6, Factory 18s - 1 of 114
Mods: 18x8.5 Beyern 5s, DBA Standard Series Slotted and Drilled Rotors/Hawk HP Plus Pads, JHP Gauge Pod, Holden Bluetooth & Door Lock, Afterthoughts Auto stainless steel lettering kit, CAGS delete, Gas-Cap Velcro, BMR Color-Matched Strut Tower Brace
345.72-hp & 351.13-ft/lbs... BONE STOCK!


Quote:
Originally Posted by GagToe...View Post
Go cry lowjo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napalm...View Post
Sometimes you need to tell a person they suck at the life.

  Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2012, 01:52 PM   #9
tmiller
Registered Winner
 
tmiller's Avatar
 
2004 GTO Owner

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Spanky Johnson
Posts: 6,494


Offline
I'm not your buddy, pal.
__________________
We handle things different in Texas.
  Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2012, 03:38 PM   #10
SCyjGTO
Unleaded Regular Member
 
SCyjGTO's Avatar
 
2004 GTO Owner

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Have no Idea
Posts: 1,968
Premium Member


Offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutBurst...View Post
Usually, when you make a deal with someone, you stick with it...buddy. You don't back out.

Not sure where that came from. Never seen that in any rule book.

No product lost , no money lost, Someone will probably buy the part, course this thread may be discouraging to future deals.
  Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2012, 03:55 PM   #11
Unclassified
:tish:
 
Unclassified's Avatar
 
2005 GTO Owner

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Outside Andrea's
Posts: 622,090
Premium Member


Offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCyjGTO...View Post
Not sure where that came from. Never seen that in any rule book.

No product lost , no money lost, Someone will probably buy the part, course this thread may be discouraging to future deals.

I guess vending machines get upset when you decide you don't want anything and hit the return button. Possibly why they start rejecting your ones. "oh no Bucko ain't going to be giving me anymore money and changing your mind"

It really comes down to an innocent mistake that turned into local opportunity. Which then turned into the guy who was going to buy my part convincing me to keep the goat. Open to argument good idea or not :- P

I'll openly say I'm not concerned with this complaint because we had more than enough civil conversation before he posted this. I have yet to find folks who run around offering folks money then changing their minds as a scam. So I'm real confused how you jumped to this conclusion of scamming and lack of reliability.

I guess from now on I won't return anything I don't need because I committed to buy it in the first place.

Sounds like the beginnings of a hoarder.
  Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2012, 04:11 PM   #12
vince.s
Wow Wow WeWow
 
vince.s's Avatar
 
2006 GTO Owner

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: in the air,Arizona
Posts: 357
Premium Member


Offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tishkevich...View Post
I guess vending machines get upset when you decide you don't want anything and hit the return button. Possibly why they start rejecting your ones. "oh no Bucko ain't going to be giving me anymore money and changing your mind"

It really comes down to an innocent mistake that turned into local opportunity. Which then turned into the guy who was going to buy my part convincing me to keep the goat. Open to argument good idea or not :- P

I'll openly say I'm not concerned with this complaint because we had more than enough civil conversation before he posted this. I have yet to find folks who run around offering folks money then changing their minds as a scam. So I'm real confused how you jumped to this conclusion of scamming and lack of reliability.

I guess from now on I won't return anything I don't need because I committed to buy it in the first place.

Sounds like the beginnings of a hoarder.

You mean to tell me this won't work?
  Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2012, 04:18 PM   #13
2004KID
Premium Member
 
2004KID's Avatar
 
2004 GTO Owner

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Land of Garlic
Posts: 8,053
Premium Member


Offline
__________________
PHOTOBUCKET LINK http://s915.photobucket.com/




Best E.T. to date 11.93@114MPH
Hoosier Quick Time ET Slicks and MT Skinnies
Special Thanks to Raygnicky for all his help to make these times possible and to all my Buddies in our group!!
Also thanks to ACE for loaning me his skinnies.
  Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2012, 07:30 PM   #14
erock
other kids were doing it.....
 
erock's Avatar
 
2006 GTO Owner

Join Date: May 2010
Location: West of Weird, TX
Posts: 1,950
Premium Member


Offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmiller...View Post
I'm not your buddy, pal.

I'm not your pal, bro.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrp...View Post
....Guy did offer to throw in his wife. I turned her down, no man should be without his personal critic to tell him everything he says and does is wrong




Billet Pro Shifter, SCSS Pod w/oil/volt, Kooks 1 7/8 LT, catted mids, SS 3" catback, SCSS mounts, Harrop rear cover, Hotchkiss Sways, BC Racing ER, with 9k,10k springs, poly bushings, BMR skid plate, SFC, and STB, JHP lip v2, SLP Predator, Pedders Fast Rack. Installing: SNL Blower cam, Harrop HTV2300, Willwood 14" BBK
  Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2012, 07:57 PM   #15
glenj3
Registered User
 
glenj3's Avatar
 
2006 GTO Owner

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Lyons, Illinois
Posts: 216


Offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tishkevich...View Post
I guess vending machines get upset when you decide you don't want anything and hit the return button. Possibly why they start rejecting your ones. "oh no Bucko ain't going to be giving me anymore money and changing your mind"

It really comes down to an innocent mistake that turned into local opportunity. Which then turned into the guy who was going to buy my part convincing me to keep the goat. Open to argument good idea or not :- P

I'll openly say I'm not concerned with this complaint because we had more than enough civil conversation before he posted this. I have yet to find folks who run around offering folks money then changing their minds as a scam. So I'm real confused how you jumped to this conclusion of scamming and lack of reliability.

I guess from now on I won't return anything I don't need because I committed to buy it in the first place.

Sounds like the beginnings of a hoarder.

^^^money^^^
__________________
corsa sport, pedders comfort gas, lovells radius rod bushings, Speed Inc. tune, kooks lt's
w/ catted mids, svede
  Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2012, 08:04 PM   #16
BWinc
Tu stultus es
 
BWinc's Avatar
 
2006 GTO Owner

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Lee's Summit, MO
Posts: 23,752


Online
Send a message via Yahoo to BWinc
Such an outburst.
__________________

Current: MGW-p, H-pipe, SS OTRCAI, Lovell rear springs, Eliminator shocks, Pioneer AVH-P3300BT, JBA LTs and catless mids, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Kooks Afterburners, Catch can & Tuned by Area47... so far. Next: ???

Quote:
I wanted a friend with benefits not a friend on benefits...

Quote:
I'm so tired of the government reading but never liking my statuses.

Quote:
I despise people who go to the gutter on either the right or the left and hurl rocks at those in the center.

  Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2012, 08:15 PM   #17
xviperx26
Registered User
 
2004 GTO Owner

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: CANADA
Posts: 261


Offline
I hate shit like this... The buyer should have been honest and not mislead the seller with a BS lie!

Buyer - Post up all these PM's where you made this other deal where you were about to trade your airbox. Would love to see the timestamps. Then show us the timestamped PM's between the OP.
__________________

2004 YJ Procharged M6 - 47K miles
580/540 RW Dr. Phil SD
  Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2012, 07:14 AM   #18
SCyjGTO
Unleaded Regular Member
 
SCyjGTO's Avatar
 
2004 GTO Owner

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Have no Idea
Posts: 1,968
Premium Member


Offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by xviperx26...View Post
I hate shit like this... The buyer should have been honest and not mislead the seller with a BS lie!

Buyer - Post up all these PM's where you made this other deal where you were about to trade your airbox. Would love to see the timestamps. Then show us the timestamped PM's between the OP.

You're just Trolling ........Right?
  Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2012, 07:24 AM   #19
xviperx26
Registered User
 
2004 GTO Owner

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: CANADA
Posts: 261


Offline
Trolling for what? He stated he would be willing to show his conversations.

I've been burned before with buyers backing out of a sale. it sucks! I side with the seller on this.

How convenient refund my money on some bs lie so I can buy something else.... Just because you found a more convenient deal or price does not mean you can back out of a deal you have made.

The seller was generous enough in refunding the buyers money cause he stated he would like to pay in a different method and all of a sudden he backs out. That is total bs! This is why I deal I cash. You pay for it and forget about it. I will never take a partial payment unless they agree to forfeit it etc..

Last edited by xviperx26; 11-21-2012 at 07:35 AM.
  Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2012, 07:31 AM   #20
SCyjGTO
Unleaded Regular Member
 
SCyjGTO's Avatar
 
2004 GTO Owner

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Have no Idea
Posts: 1,968
Premium Member


Offline
OK My bad. I've been reading post by Tishkevich for a while now. Don't know why, but don't believe he would stiff someone.
  Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2012, 07:35 AM   #21
Jaime Lannister
Registered User
 
Jaime Lannister's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Casterly Rock
Posts: 8,468


Offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by xviperx26...View Post
Trolling for what? He stated he would be willing to show his conversations.

I've been burned before with buyers backing out of a sale. it sucks! I side with the seller on this.

How convenient refund my money on some bs lie so I can buy something else.... Just because you found a more convenient deal or price does not mean you can back out of a deal you have made.

The seller was generous enough in refunding the buyers money cause he stated he would like to pay in a different method and all of a sudden he backs out. That is total bs! This is why I deal I cash. You pay for it and forget about it. I will never take a partial payment unless they agree to forfeit it etc..

Dumb logic is dumb. There is nothing wrong with backing out if you found a better deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchicia1...View Post
So OP, when you buy from a vendor and cancel before it ships, does the vendor write a bad review about you?

  Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2012, 07:37 AM   #22
tmiller
Registered Winner
 
tmiller's Avatar
 
2004 GTO Owner

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Spanky Johnson
Posts: 6,494


Offline
People return shit all the time without the store whining about it. I mean, O'reilly never complains when I return all the oil filters I clean off and re-box.
  Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2012, 07:45 AM   #23
Midnight
Grafftard
 
Midnight's Avatar
 
2005 GTO Owner

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 8,505
Premium Member


Offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by xviperx26...View Post
Trolling for what? He stated he would be willing to show his conversations.

I've been burned before with buyers backing out of a sale. it sucks! I side with the seller on this.

How convenient refund my money on some bs lie so I can buy something else.... Just because you found a more convenient deal or price does not mean you can back out of a deal you have made.

The seller was generous enough in refunding the buyers money cause he stated he would like to pay in a different method and all of a sudden he backs out. That is total bs! This is why I deal I cash. You pay for it and forget about it. I will never take a partial payment unless they agree to forfeit it etc..

"Burned" as in you still had your item to sell and you had to "start over"?
  Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2012, 07:50 AM   #24
SCyjGTO
Unleaded Regular Member
 
SCyjGTO's Avatar
 
2004 GTO Owner

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Have no Idea
Posts: 1,968
Premium Member


Offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight...View Post
"Burned" as in you still had your item to sell and you had to "start over"?

That was my point. Yea its inconvenient to start over, but "bad buyer" is for me extreme, especially if people just read the post headers and not the entire thread.
  Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2012, 07:53 AM   #25
SCyjGTO
Unleaded Regular Member
 
SCyjGTO's Avatar
 
2004 GTO Owner

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Have no Idea
Posts: 1,968
Premium Member


Offline
Even Junk yards will give refunds.
  Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2012, 07:54 AM   #26
sam5828
Registered User
 
sam5828's Avatar
 
2004 GTO Owner

Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Kenton ohio
Posts: 301


Offline
Who cares you have your airbox he has his money, no one got screwed. OK think of it this way if you sell it for more money you gonna give him the difference since you found a better deal too?
__________________
437RWHP / 379TQ
CNC ported/polished 806 heads with stainless valves and Patriot Extreme dual valve springs

- GT1-1 Camshaft

- Ported/Polished throttle body

- Lingenfelter air intake

- 160 degree thermostat

- Kooks stainless headers

- Magnaflow exhaust no cats Xpipe

- Monster Stage 3

- 4.10 Gear

- Drag Bags/ Anti wheel hop axles

  Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2012, 08:05 AM   #27
SCyjGTO
Unleaded Regular Member
 
SCyjGTO's Avatar
 
2004 GTO Owner

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Have no Idea
Posts: 1,968
Premium Member


Offline
No post from the originals. Guess they went for a beer.
  Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2012, 08:09 AM   #28
sam5828
Registered User
 
sam5828's Avatar
 
2004 GTO Owner

Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Kenton ohio
Posts: 301


Offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCyjGTO...View Post
No post from the originals. Guess they went for a beer.

LOL one is out driving his goat having a good ole time the other is crying on mommy's shoulder holding his air box. Oh wait i take that back he just threw it to the floor and went stomping to his room.
  Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2012, 08:11 AM   #29
SCyjGTO
Unleaded Regular Member
 
SCyjGTO's Avatar
 
2004 GTO Owner

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Have no Idea
Posts: 1,968
Premium Member


Offline
  Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2012, 08:52 AM   #30
Unclassified
:tish:
 
Unclassified's Avatar
 
2005 GTO Owner

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Outside Andrea's
Posts: 622,090
Premium Member


Offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tishkevich...View Post
I'll openly say I'm not concerned with this complaint because we had more than enough civil conversation before he posted this. I have yet to find folks who run around offering folks money then changing their minds as a scam. So I'm real confused how you jumped to this conclusion of scamming and lack of reliability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince.s...View Post
You mean to tell me this won't work?

Apparently not bro, Sorry to tell you
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenj3...View Post
^^^money^^^

..yeah..
Quote:
Originally Posted by xviperx26...View Post
I hate shit like this... The buyer should have been honest and not mislead the seller with a BS lie!

Buyer - Post up all these PM's where you made this other deal where you were about to trade your airbox. Would love to see the timestamps. Then show us the timestamped PM's between the OP.

a wut?
Quote:
Originally Posted by xviperx26...View Post
Trolling for what? He stated he would be willing to show his conversations.

I've been burned before with buyers backing out of a sale. it sucks! I side with the seller on this.

How convenient refund my money on some bs lie so I can buy something else.... Just because you found a more convenient deal or price does not mean you can back out of a deal you have made.

The seller was generous enough in refunding the buyers money cause he stated he would like to pay in a different method and all of a sudden he backs out. That is total bs! This is why I deal I cash. You pay for it and forget about it. I will never take a partial payment unless they agree to forfeit it etc..

You must not have read the rest of this thread and just the first post.. Here is a teaser, I have no interest in chasing your approval past the base facts that are all that matter.
Since you missed the rest of the thread besides the first post here's a recap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tishkevich...View Post
You know I was sitting here putting together screen shots and shit to counter your retarded claim. It is what it is brother, get upset about something more trivial.

I requested your airbox, you sent a price and a place to pay. I paid, and didn't change my funds from bank account to cc requested a refund to do so. In the mean time GOOAAT expressed interest in buying parts off of my vehicle, and agreed to trade his stock air box for my Svede. I inform you of this and you get upset?

If anyone was attempting to snake you out of something I don't think it would be over something so trivial. Grow up, and get upset about some shit that matters. I've been buying and selling shit on here for an entire year with out any complaints, and dissatisfaction not dealt with.

You will see in the below photos the time stamps on payment request for refund etc. All in less than two minutes. you will also see the funding source of bank account and not CC. you will then see the time stamp on my request for refund less than 1 minute after payment was sent.. the time to come back to the web page go to my pm box, type pm and send.
I've also included some photos of when i was 18 if it makes your anger any more fired up for obvious reasons.





Sister, Dad, and I. My first car purchase.

A couple highlights you should take into consideration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCyjGTO...View Post
OK My bad. I've been reading post by Tishkevich for a while now. Don't know why, but don't believe he would stiff someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchicia1...View Post
Dumb logic is dumb. There is nothing wrong with backing out if you found a better deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmiller...View Post
People return shit all the time without the store whining about it. I mean, O'reilly never complains when I return all the oil filters I clean off and re-box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight...View Post
"Burned" as in you still had your item to sell and you had to "start over"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCyjGTO...View Post
That was my point. Yea its inconvenient to start over, but "bad buyer" is for me extreme, especially if people just read the post headers and not the entire thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCyjGTO...View Post
Even Junk yards will give refunds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam5828...View Post
Who cares you have your airbox he has his money, no one got screwed. OK think of it this way if you sell it for more money you gonna give him the difference since you found a better deal too?

  Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LS1GTO.com Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:25 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.