New 6sp trans & new twin disc clutch=rattling noise? - LS1GTO.com Forums

Vendors

Go Back   LS1GTO.com Forums > GTO Tech > Drivetrain

Old 11-23-2012, 09:03 AM   #1
BillyGman

2005 GTO Owner

New 6sp trans & new twin disc clutch=rattling noise?

I need input from anyone who has had similar issues, or has heard of something similar. I just had a pro mechanic install one of Tick Performance's top of the line (most expensive) 6 sp manual transmissions, and a twin disc street slayer clutch, and now there's a loud noise that occurs in 1st thru 4th gears, but only during acceleration, and only between 1700 to 2,100 RPM.

It's a loud vibration noise which can also be felt through the shifter knob. I've put 250 miles on the car so far since the work was done. It began to occur as soon as it was driven off of the lift and down the street once the work was completed, and it hasn't ceased. The correct clearence spec for the clutch was observed, and a new pilot bearing and slave cylinder was also installed.

I just don't know whether this is the clutch assembly or the new transmission making this noise. There's also a slight rattle in nuetral while the engine is idling, but it isn't very loud, so I can live with that.

Any ideas anyone? And has anyone had a simililar result with these products? Feel free to send me a PM if you would rather do so. I'll be calling tick performance, but I'm anticipating that they will want to blame it on the clutch, and that the clutch retailer will want to blame this on the transmission. So before I talk to either one, I wanted to get some input from you guys.

A friend of mine is going to put the car up on the lift for me tomorrow, and we're going to run it to produce the noise to see if we can pinpoint it with a stethascope.

NOTE: Other than the loud noise which is occuring from 1900-2100 RPM without fail, the street slayer clutch works flawlessly. The clutch pedal feel is just slightly stiffer than stock, and the clutch has NOT exibited any chatter at all from the first minute I drove the car. And even in stop and go traffic, it's a pleasure to drive. No problems there. And the Tick performance transmission, shifts fine. It's simply this loud vibration noise that is completely unacceptable, and that is the topic of this thread. I need all the assistance I can get to narrow down which part is causing this.

Last edited by BillyGman; 11-23-2012 at 12:10 PM.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2012, 01:18 PM   #2
Jontall
1 of 262

2006 GTO Owner

All twin disc clutches make some-kind of noise. Some make more noise then others, some less, so what you are hearing is probably normal.
Old 11-23-2012, 01:42 PM   #3
EDISKRAD EHT
Back to Blown

2005 GTO Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jontall...View Post
All twin disc clutches make some-kind of noise. Some make more noise then others, some less, so what you are hearing is probably normal.

That is not correct. When engaged a clutch should be silent.

The twin discs that do make noise, should only be at idle. Most new twins have spring loaded floaters though, so they don't make noise at idle.

(Previous) Maggie setup = 551RWHP/536RWTQ
(Current) Procharger F1A / 385 LS2 : 696RWHP/641RWTQ, MOAR timing + MOAR boost = ???
Old 11-23-2012, 02:03 PM   #4
Non-Sponsor-Engineering
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDISKRAD EHT...View Post
That is not correct. When engaged a clutch should be silent.

The twin discs that do make noise, should only be at idle. Most new twins have spring loaded floaters though, so they don't make noise at idle.

Correct,the StreetSlayer is very quite
Old 11-23-2012, 06:16 PM   #5
JHEZ GOAT
JHEZ GOAT

2006 GTO Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyGman...View Post
I need input from anyone who has had similar issues, or has heard of something similar. I just had a pro mechanic install one of Tick Performance's top of the line (most expensive) 6 sp manual transmissions, and a twin disc street slayer clutch, and now there's a loud noise that occurs in 1st thru 4th gears, but only during acceleration, and only between 1700 to 2,100 RPM.

It's a loud vibration noise which can also be felt through the shifter knob. I've put 250 miles on the car so far since the work was done. It began to occur as soon as it was driven off of the lift and down the street once the work was completed, and it hasn't ceased. The correct clearence spec for the clutch was observed, and a new pilot bearing and slave cylinder was also installed.

I just don't know whether this is the clutch assembly or the new transmission making this noise. There's also a slight rattle in nuetral while the engine is idling, but it isn't very loud, so I can live with that.

Any ideas anyone? And has anyone had a simililar result with these products? Feel free to send me a PM if you would rather do so. I'll be calling tick performance, but I'm anticipating that they will want to blame it on the clutch, and that the clutch retailer will want to blame this on the transmission. So before I talk to either one, I wanted to get some input from you guys.

A friend of mine is going to put the car up on the lift for me tomorrow, and we're going to run it to produce the noise to see if we can pinpoint it with a stethascope.

NOTE: Other than the loud noise which is occuring from 1900-2100 RPM without fail, the street slayer clutch works flawlessly. The clutch pedal feel is just slightly stiffer than stock, and the clutch has NOT exibited any chatter at all from the first minute I drove the car. And even in stop and go traffic, it's a pleasure to drive. No problems there. And the Tick performance transmission, shifts fine. It's simply this loud vibration noise that is completely unacceptable, and that is the topic of this thread. I need all the assistance I can get to narrow down which part is causing this.

The up side to twin disc clutch is all the good things you describe.But every car I have rode in that has one has the noise you talk about and only in that rpm range.Floater plate rattle it sucks and makes me want to convert to an auto.

Kooks Stepped Headers,Catless Mids,Borla Catback
Billet Pro Shifter
LPE Fuel pump with Magnavolt
Pedders springs Harrop cover
Gforce Anti Wheel Hop Axles
DSS Carbon fiber driveshaft
Mcleod twin disc
TVS1900
FTI Blower Cam
Yella Terra Rockers
SCSS Gauges
DUSPEED OTR Intake
Tuned by Proxses 611hp and 622tq.
Old 11-23-2012, 07:02 PM   #6
Ironmancan
Bite my shiny metal ass

2006 GTO Owner

I have the carbon carbon twin it's never made a noise let alone the vibration you reported. Now a face plated straight cut geared transmission can be noisy I would get with your "pro mechanic" and see exactly what kind of transmission you have versus just "most expensive".
Old 11-23-2012, 07:08 PM   #7
Non-Sponsor-Engineering
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHEZ GOAT...View Post
The up side to twin disc clutch is all the good things you describe.But every car I have rode in that has one has the noise you talk about and only in that rpm range.Floater plate rattle it sucks and makes me want to convert to an auto.

No need to get an auto just get a StreetSlayer,a carbon floater plate makes it quite and it wont warp
Old 11-24-2012, 09:52 AM   #8
BillyGman

2005 GTO Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmancan...View Post
I have the carbon carbon twin it's never made a noise let alone the vibration you reported. Now a face plated straight cut geared transmission can be noisy I would get with your "pro mechanic" and see exactly what kind of transmission you have versus just "most expensive".

The mechanic did NOT sell me the transmission. I know exactly what it is (or atleast what it was sold to me as). It's a TR6060 conversion from Tick Performance made to be a direct bolt-in for the GTO. It has a T56 case with all the internals of the TR-6060 trans. I used the GM number 88861800 manual trans fluid called out for the T56 transmissions because Tick Performance told me that it won't matter. But now I'm wondering if I should be using the fluid that the New ZR-1 Vettes and new Camaros call for since the internals are supposed to be from one of thopse transmissions.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:30 AM   #9
EDISKRAD EHT
Back to Blown

2005 GTO Owner

Quote:

Can you please explain to me how a floater plate will make noise while it's clamped between the pressure plate and flywheel?

Sure, some make noise at idle if the floaters aren't spring loaded, but I really don't see how a clutch should make any noise while clamped.

Maybe I'll learn something new.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:12 PM   #10
Jontall
1 of 262

2006 GTO Owner

Quote:
The mechanic did NOT sell me the transmission. I know exactly what it is (or atleast what it was sold to me as). It's a TR6060 conversion from Tick Performance made to be a direct bolt-in for the GTO. It has a T56 case with all the internals of the TR-6060 trans. I used the GM number 88861800 manual trans fluid called out for the T56 transmissions because Tick Performance told me that it won't matter. But now I'm wondering if I should be using the fluid that the New ZR-1 Vettes and new Camaros call for since the internals are supposed to be from one of thopse transmissions.

The noise is normal so don't start chasing ghosts no-matter what the know-it-alls say... Break it in for 500 miles, then have fun.
Old 11-25-2012, 05:57 AM   #11
BillyGman

2005 GTO Owner

Quote:
The noise is normal so don't start chasing ghosts no-matter what the know-it-alls say... Break it in for 500 miles, then have fun.

The noise is normal for what? The clutch or the transmission? And I've spoken to both Tick Performance about the transmission, and the Clutch distributor, and neither one have told me that this is "normal" during "break-in". The clutch guy said that these clutches don't need much of a break in, and that I just heat it up a little bit for the first couple drives, and it's good to go, and the transmission guy didn't say anything about break-in at all, and that I need to send the transmission back to him. So that's what I plan on doing.

When you buy a new car with a manual transmission, it doesn't make all types of lous noises until you put 500 miles on it, does it? And Non-Sponsor Engineering has denied that the clutch should be making any of these noises.
Old 11-25-2012, 06:00 AM   #12
EDISKRAD EHT
Back to Blown

2005 GTO Owner

Quote:

Well since you know more than the know-it-alls, please explain what would be making the noise.

It's not normal. My twin doesn't make a sound, ever..
Old 11-25-2012, 07:10 AM   #13
Jontall
1 of 262

2006 GTO Owner

Quote:
The noise is normal for what? The clutch or the transmission? And I've spoken to both Tick Performance about the transmission, and the Clutch distributor, and neither one have told me that this is "normal" during "break-in". The clutch guy said that these clutches don't need much of a break in, and that I just heat it up a little bit for the first couple drives, and it's good to go, and the transmission guy didn't say anything about break-in at all, and that I need to send the transmission back to him. So that's what I plan on doing.

When you buy a new car with a manual transmission, it doesn't make all types of lous noises until you put 500 miles on it, does it? And Non-Sponsor Engineering has denied that the clutch should be making any of these noises.

The clutch is making noise so don't worry; it might quiet down some after it breaks-in a while. I drive a twin disk everyday in New York City traffic so I hear it all the time; sometimes it's louder, sometimes it's not so loud and often it disappears completely, but comes back. It's the nature of the beast. (When they say break-in they are talking about clutch heat cycles, not wear-in. The clutch can take a beating right out of the box if that's what you want to do.)
Clutch noise thread on the Corvette forum; there are more if you search:
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-t...ch-owners.html
Old 11-25-2012, 07:58 AM   #14
Ironmancan
Bite my shiny metal ass

2006 GTO Owner

Op do you have a carbon carbon twin? They have the carbon floater and I believe that's why mine doesn't make any noise. Ediskrad Is correct once you release the clutch pedal your taking it out of the equation unless its slipping and by your post that doesn't seem to be the issue. Not all twins make noises I drive mine in Tampa traffic when the mood suites me without noise or issues. My tex twin was a noisy sumbitch and wouldn't hold.

When you had the transmission built did you have anything done like face plating, straight cut gears I've heard they can be noise but I would assume the noise would be more frequent and not happen in only the 1 thru 4th 1700 to 2100 rpm range.

As you already know this kind of issue is not twin clutch normal. Hard troubleshooting on the net. My car I would reinspect the entire drivetrain since sounds can be transmitted thru the driveline and try to isolate it.
Old 11-25-2012, 08:39 AM   #15
EDISKRAD EHT
Back to Blown

2005 GTO Owner

Quote:
The clutch is making noise so don't worry; it might quiet down some after it breaks-in a while. I drive a twin disk everyday in New York City traffic so I hear it all the time; sometimes it's louder, sometimes it's not so loud and often it disappears completely, but comes back. It's the nature of the beast. (When they say break-in they are talking about clutch heat cycles, not wear-in. The clutch can take a beating right out of the box if that's what you want to do.)

All I see in that thread is people with noisy twins at idle. The OP has already said he's not concerned with his idle noise. He's concerned about the noise his clutch makes while clamped and driving (which is NOT normal).
Old 11-25-2012, 03:19 PM   #16
BillyGman

2005 GTO Owner

Quote:

Thankyou for you input. What clutch do you have? Is it a mcLeod Twin? Because FWIW one of the transmission companies has told me that the Street Slayer twins are "Light Years" ahead of the mcleod twins. But I cannot speak from experience on this. The one thing that I DO know is that Tom from Non-Sponsor Enegineering who sells the street slayer clutches all the time has not only chimed in here on this thread and clearly stated that these clutches do NOT make this noise, but has also called me on the phone to let me know that it is NOT the clutch making this noise.

I know you're trying to be of help, but where does this leave me? Are you speaking from experience with a McLeod twin disc clutch? If so, then I cannot help but to keep in mind that the it is a Street Slayer clutch that I happen to have, and that the primary distributor of those clutches has told me that they do not make noise.

Quote:
Op do you have a carbon carbon twin? They have the carbon floater and I believe that's why mine doesn't make any noise. Ediskrad Is correct once you release the clutch pedal your taking it out of the equation unless its slipping and by your post that doesn't seem to be the issue. Not all twins make noises I drive mine in Tampa traffic when the mood suites me without noise or issues. My tex twin was a noisy sumbitch and wouldn't hold.

When you had the transmission built did you have anything done like face plating, straight cut gears I've heard they can be noise but I would assume the noise would be more frequent and not happen in only the 1 thru 4th 1700 to 2100 rpm range.

As you already know this kind of issue is not twin clutch normal. Hard troubleshooting on the net. My car I would reinspect the entire drivetrain since sounds can be transmitted thru the driveline and try to isolate it.

Thanks for your reply. I have the least expensive Street Slayer twin which I suppose is the semi-carbo deal(???).(the $1,400 deal). But no, it is not the carbon/carbon one.

As for the transmission, no it is not face plated, and it does not have straight cut gears. The "Super Maghnum" TR-6060 conversion transmission from Tick Performance consists of al the internal pieces taken from a brand new Tremec TR-6060 trans (which comes stock in the new ZR-1 vettes, camaros, Vipers, and Ford GT500's) installed in a T56 case for the GTO.

Quote:
All I see in that thread is people with noisy twins at idle. The OP has already said he's not concerned with his idle noise. He's concerned about the noise his clutch makes while clamped and driving (which is NOT normal).

I don't think it's the clutch at all. I think it's the transmission, and so I am going to remove it myself with the help of a friend and his lift next saturday, and I'll be sending it back to Tick Performance.

Last edited by BillyGman; 11-25-2012 at 05:14 PM.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:59 PM   #17
EDISKRAD EHT
Back to Blown

2005 GTO Owner

Sorry, I should have said clutch or trans.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:23 PM   #18
BillyGman

2005 GTO Owner

Quote:
Sorry, I should have said clutch or trans.

No harm no foul. I do appreciate everyone's input, because that's exactly what I've asked for here. I'll keep everyone updated. Thanks.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:28 AM   #19
BillyGman

2005 GTO Owner

OK, this is really weird....I found these words in an internet write up on the factory GM TR-6060 transmissions concerning gear oil choices:

"There is speculation that the use of thicker manual transmission oil can reduce the characteristic rattle noise on idle and during low revolutions under load - however, the use of such fluids would likely void any warranty."

Now I don't know what to think. The quote above might lead us to believe that the internals of the TR-6060 trans normally cause noises during operation. However Tick Performance hasn't warned me about this, before nor after the purchase. In fact, after their process of removal of all the TR-6060 internal parts, and before installing them into a GTO friendly T56 case, they perform a "REM polishing" process on all of them. So this is why I wasn't expecting any noises from this rather expensive transmission. And the noise is pretty loud. It isn't something that you have to listen hard to notice.

Last edited by BillyGman; 11-26-2012 at 01:23 AM.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:26 AM   #20
Jontall
1 of 262

2006 GTO Owner

Quote:
OK, this is really weird....I found these words in an internet write up on the factory GM TR-6060 transmissions concerning gear oil choices:

"There is speculation that the use of thicker manual transmission oil can reduce the characteristic rattle noise on idle and during low revolutions under load - however, the use of such fluids would likely void any warranty."

Now I don't know what to think. The quote above might lead us to believe that the internals of the TR-6060 trans normally cause noises during operation. However Tick Performance hasn't warned me about this, before nor after the purchase. In fact, after their process of removal of all the TR-6060 internal parts, and before installing them into a GTO friendly T56 case, they perform a "REM polishing" process on all of them. So this is why I wasn't expecting any noises from this rather expensive transmission. And the noise is pretty loud. It isn't something that you have to listen hard to notice.

These noises are normal because you are driving a high-performance car and not a Lexus. The higher the performance, the more mechanical sounds will be heard. Tick Performance will tell you what transmission fluid to use; probably mineral Dexron III because it's what Tremec recommends. Stop worrying, drive the car and you'll get accustomed to the noises. If you can't stand the noises, I'll buy the transmission from you because I love mechanical noise.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:39 AM   #21
BillyGman

2005 GTO Owner

Quote:
These noises are normal because you are driving a high-performance car and not a Lexus. The higher the performance, the more mechanical sounds will be heard. Tick Performance will tell you what transmission fluid to use; probably mineral Dexron III because it's what Tremec recommends. Stop worrying, drive the car and you'll get accustomed to the noises. If you can't stand the noises, I'll buy the transmission from you because I love mechanical noise.

Well if Tick Performance doesn't find anything wrong with it, and they send it back to me in the same condition, then I'll have someone else take it aprt to investigate it, or I'll gladly sell it to you if you want at a reduced price. Two things I have to say about the noise it's making is that it isn't intermittent. It makes the noise all the time in the RPM range I've described earlier in this thread, and the noise is very loud. So loud that people outside of the car can hear it as I'm driving by. Despite the quote that I've included in my last post, it's hard for me to believe that all the new Vipers, Camaros, GT500's, and ZR-1 Vettes make noise coming from their transmissions as loud as this one is exhibiting, because if that were the case, I think they would have a very tough time selling any of those very high priced cars after people took them on a test drive. And all of those models that have manual transmissions have the TR-6060 in them.

I've had old muscle cars before with the M21 4 speed transmissions, and I've driven heavy duty trucks with manual transmissions too, and I've never heard such noise. It's kind of a metal to metal sound like something is being abrasive against something else. Not only is it loud, it just doesn't sound right. My mechanic said the same thing that a friend of mine did once they heard it: "It sounds like a bad bearing".

Last edited by BillyGman; 11-26-2012 at 07:43 AM.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:48 AM   #22
Steel Chicken
L33T IT Direktor, Excel PhD

2004 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Without hearing it, its hard to say, but if its a very loud noise, it's likely not normal. Also, a strong vibration coming up through the shifter aint normal either. Also, dont buy into the "performance cars make more noise" bullshit.

Quote:
Justice is swift and unfair in the eyes of those who don't know shit. - tmiller

Old 11-26-2012, 07:52 AM   #23
Ironmancan
Bite my shiny metal ass

2006 GTO Owner

Quote:

Not true, I have a high performance over 800whp car. My blow off valve and on startup the aeromotive a1000 are the only things you hear in my car. There are no other mechanical noises if so I would troubleshoot and correct.

Quote:
Well if Tick Performance doesn't find anything wrong with it, and they send it back to me in the same condition, then I'll have someone else take it aprt to investigate it, or I'll gladly sell it to you if you want at a reduced price. Two things I have to say about the noise it's making is that it isn't intermittent. It makes the noise all the time in the RPM range I've described earlier in this thread, and the noise is very loud. So loud that people outside of the car can hear it as I'm driving by. Despite the quote that I've included in my last post, it's hard for me to believe that all the new Vipers, Camaros, GT500's, and ZR-1 Vettes make noise coming from their transmissions as loud as this one is exhibiting, because if that were the case, I think they would have a very tough time selling any of those very high priced cars after people took them on a test drive. And all of those models that have manual transmissions have the TR-6060 in them.

I've had old muscle cars before with the M21 4 speed transmissions, and I've driven heavy duty trucks with manual transmissions too, and I've never heard such noise. It's kind of a metal to metal sound like something is being abrasive against something else. Not only is it loud, it just doesn't sound right. My mechanic said the same thing that a friend of mine did once they heard it: "It sounds like a bad bearing".

Funny you say that I saw a ZR1 and the new 650hp GT500 two weekends ago. Both were docile sounding , owner of the gt500 stated the car was scary because its so quiet till he steps on it. Your instincts are dead on please let us know what you find.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:27 AM   #24
BillyGman

2005 GTO Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Chicken...View Post
Without hearing it, its hard to say, but if its a very loud noise, it's likely not normal. Also, a strong vibration coming up through the shifter aint normal either. Also, dont buy into the "performance cars make more noise" bullshit.

Quote:
Not true, I have a high performance over 800whp car. My blow off valve and on startup the aeromotive a1000 are the only things you hear in my car. There are no other mechanical noises if so I would troubleshoot and correct.

Funny you say that I saw a ZR1 and the new 650hp GT500 two weekends ago. Both were docile sounding , owner of the gt500 stated the car was scary because its so quiet till he steps on it. Your instincts are dead on please let us know what you find.

OK, thanks again for everyone chiming in. I'll definitely let you know what happens with this. For the price I paid for this piece, I do not expect the result I've obtained. This was by far the most expensive transmission that I've ever bought, and the result is completely unacceptable, and I fully expect Tick Performance to make this right. Only time will tell. We shall see.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:28 AM   #25
Steel Chicken
L33T IT Direktor, Excel PhD

2004 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Tick has a good rep. Give them some time before tossing them under the bus.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:03 AM   #26
Big Tex
Seeking additional traction..

2005 GTO Owner

My 6060 with a Monster III single isn't noisy; well not enough to seem abnormal. Then again my engine area emits a lot of noise so it would be difficult to hear.

'05 M6- D-1SC / AES 390 / Tick Lvl 4 trans and MC / Centerforce DYAD / GForce1320 9" and coilover kit / Strange S-Trac / Kooks / BC 8K fronts / VMR V718s / Nitto NT05
'06 A4- 419/386. Volant/FAST 92/SLP LTs/Magnaflow CB/DBA/Hawk/ATI Stall/Pedders Xa/Energy Suspension/DMH//G-Force *SOLD*
Old 11-26-2012, 10:53 AM   #27
BillyGman

2005 GTO Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Chicken...View Post
Tick has a good rep. Give them some time before tossing them under the bus.

OK, I spoke to them about this last Friday over the phone, so they will get a second chance to deliver what their advertisements claim, because the transmission is going back to them soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Tex...View Post
My 6060 with a Monster III single isn't noisy; well not enough to seem abnormal. Then again my engine area emits a lot of noise so it would be difficult to hear.

I bet this noise that I'm hearing wouldn't be very difficult to hear even with a open headers. It's very obvious. it sounds like the trans will eventually self-destruct.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:35 AM   #28
Non-Sponsor-Engineering
Banned

I think your on the right track,as i said the StreetSlayer is silent,if ups or the mechanic dropped it than yes we could have a clutch problem>I also have a 6060 from rpm and the carbon StreetSlayer ,zero noise....
Old 11-26-2012, 03:12 PM   #29
JHEZ GOAT
JHEZ GOAT

2006 GTO Owner

OP
If I where you and I was pulling the tranny out to send back while it was down I would pull the clutch,pressure plate and flywheel and send it back to have Tom take a look at it also.
There is a thread on the other forum of a half carbon twin RPS that just went up in smoke and fell apart with 1900 miles on it.So do yourself a favor and let them look it over while it's down.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262614
Old 11-26-2012, 03:42 PM   #30
Non-Sponsor-Engineering
Banned

Quote:
OP
If I where you and I was pulling the tranny out to send back while it was down I would pull the clutch,pressure plate and flywheel and send it back to have Tom take a look at it also.
There is a thread on the other forum of a half carbon twin RPS that just went up in smoke and fell apart with 1900 miles on it.So do yourself a favor and let them look it over while it's down.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262614

The op has a StreetSlayer ,thats not a StreetSlayer it is a RPS which is not desighned for the Camaro,he should have bought a StreetSlayer,thanks for helping spread the word,if you need a clutch for the GTO or Camaro get a STREETSLAYER..Send me a address and ill send you a t shirt for helping me out

Last edited by Non-Sponsor-Engineering; 11-26-2012 at 03:46 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LS1GTO.com Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: