LS1GTO Forums banner

05 FRCs, stock exhaust, magnaflow, Volant, stock parts etc

3K views 29 replies 7 participants last post by  Hugemoose2005 
#1 · (Edited)
updated prices

All parts came off of an 05. Most are stock parts plus a few aftermarket things I no longer need. All OEM parts have approximately 30K miles. All prices include Paypal fees and shipping. If my prices are off please make me an offer.....just don't insult me. I know my ID tags a faint....MODS, i hope they suffice :rules:

OEM exhaust; resonator and pipes leading to mufflers. PICK UP ONLY in Reading, PA. SOLD

OEM mufflers. Good condition. PICK UP ONLY in Reading, PA. SOLD

OEM intake tube. $30 shipped.

OEM Crank pulley. SOLD

Stock shifter: SOLD

FRCs. SOLD

Insulated Volant. I used what is basically reflective bubble wrap which I bought from Lowes. It is wrapped inside and outside. The box also has the extra opening cut for the fender well. Comes with a K&N filter with a hole in the end for the IAT relocation. The tube does have some scoring on it from the power steering pulley. $100 shipped

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Stock LS2 cam. ~30K miles. $110 shipped.

2 Stainless 2.5" Magnaflow mufflers. Came off of the full Magnaflow exhaust for an 05 GTO. Has approximately 35K on it. Will need to be custom fitted to an exhaust as it was cut off of mine. $120 shipped.

#4 ·
Bump

#5 ·
Cranks pulley is sold. All prices are OBO so make an offer!

#9 ·
Nope. I pulled it out to inspect it again and it looks clean. Both ends are still pliable and there re no cracks on the tube.

Will u sell just the tail pipe tips off the original mufflers?
There doesn't seem to be much of a market for stock mufflers, so give me a week and if nobody bites on the mufflers i will cut off the tips and scrape the mufflers.

#12 ·
Yes i could, i just figured nobody would want to pay for shipping. If you cover shipping costs i can get a box and send them. Shoot me a PM

#13 ·
:bunny:

#14 ·
Bump. Make some offers.

#15 ·
Wife is gettin mad.....make some offers!

#16 ·
Up to the top.

#17 ·
To the top with updated prices

#18 ·
Make some offers. Need this stuff gone.

#19 ·
Bump.

This post has been deleted
#20 ·
Yes it appeared to help. It wasn't perfect, but the temps were much slower to rise than before. It is wrapped pretty heavily and I was happy with it.

This post has been deleted
#21 ·
There's always a return policy right?!

:secret:

But thanks for the interest. It served me well while I used it. I would suggest you look at insulating yours as it is worth the time.

#22 ·
TTT

#24 ·
To the top. Gotta make some space.

#25 ·
Bump to the top. All prices are extremely negotiable.

#26 ·
Up. Make offers.

#27 ·
TTT

#28 ·
Bump

#29 ·
FRC and shifter are sold. Make offers

#30 ·
I still have some of this stuff. Make some offers, I just want it gone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.