Any interest in staggered 19" TSW Snettertons? - LS1GTO.com Forums

Vendors

Go Back   LS1GTO.com Forums > Regional Forums > Great Lakes

Old 01-06-2013, 07:42 AM   #1
xviperx26

2004 GTO Owner

Any interest in staggered 19" TSW Snettertons?

TSW Snetterton's 5x120. Two (2) are 19x8 or 8.5, and two (2) are 19x9.5. The fronts have an offset of +35, and the rears are a +45.
Nitto NT555's. Two are a 245/35/19 (same equivalent to stock for height) and two are 275/30/19 (also same height as stock) These will not throw off the speedometer.
The rear tires are on their way out but should last another season or two - depends on how you drive . The front tires have to be 60-70%. the rears are more like 40-50%

Now onto the condition - The wheels have been used for the last two years. I recently upgraded to VMR710's. I went with wider 285's. My GF was taking the pictures of the wheels and one of the front wheels did a face plant onto a rocky driveway. Needless to say she took pics of three wheels. I took some pics of the one that fell on its face. There is also one rear wheel that has a small hairline crack. I've been quoted 50-75 bucks to weld the crack. I did not know about the crack until I took them off for the new VMR's - so the wheel holds air perfectly and the crack is on the inside of the wheel. It would be smart to have it welded at some point. I can have it done at Weldcraft which is well known for widening and fixing wheels. That is where I got this quote from - picture 39 shows the crack near the bottom of the wheel. One of the front tires also has a small inner sidewall gash on the tire itself. It has not affected the tire while I have been driving it. I have my VMR wheel boxes for shipping.

I would like to get $1000 for them. The wheels alone brand new are $256 each.

Here are some pics before they went into storage
http://s1202.beta.photobucket.com/us...s%20for%20sale

2004 YJ Procharged M6 - 47K miles
580/540 RW Dr. Phil SD

Last edited by xviperx26; 01-06-2013 at 08:26 AM.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LS1GTO.com Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: