LS1GTO Forums banner

Lots of updates to my Cam Only GTO

6K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  AdmireGTO 
#1 ·
Have been busy the last month trying to get ready for drag week. Here are a few pics of the mods I have done. Corbeau RRS front seats w/double locking sliders, Momo steering wheel w/G-force adapter and NRG quick release, 6Point 1 3/4" .083 Chrome moly roll bar. Under neath I installed a 3.91/Eaton tru trac setup and installed a hitch to pull a 4x6 enclosed trailer on drag week.

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks good, 10's should be a cake walk now.

#6 ·
drag week class is going to be street race small block NA.

I haven't weighed the car in awhile and still haven't got to weigh it yet. The way it sits in dragweek trim should be around 80-100# heavier than when I set the cam only record.

I maybe able to get a video from the track today.

actually please with the car after taking it to the track today.towed dragweek trailer very well and went a 7.18 and 7.19(1/8th mile) w/3000'DA so the gear made up for the added weight I would say even though my 60' wasn't as good as i expected. I did manage to kill the TCM today so I got to get another in this week.

#10 ·
Gforce1320-For sure I will find you at drag week.

MK9190- I will do my best to get on here and give daily updates. Any pics I take during the day will usually be on my Instagram account. so anyone that wants to follow me on there it is Badmire68

#15 ·
If im not mistaken I just watched you live on Motor Trend Channel on youtube, they said it was an NA gto and looked just like yours but had slicks/skinnies ran 11.04!

#16 ·
yep, that was me. has drag radials on it though. It ran 11.04 blowing up.

#18 ·
Thanks, Go back and watch the Thunder Valley track. That is where it went a 10.97

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.