Metal GTO fender badge/emblem - Page 2 - LS1GTO.com Forums

Vendors

Go Back   LS1GTO.com Forums > GTO Tech > Appearance/Detailing

Old 06-28-2019, 09:43 PM   #31
littlerbigfoot

2004 GTO Owner

My car has the [optional] wing flasher repeater lights. The things must have cost three cents to make and postage cost more than the actual item. But I do need to say that the little suckers have saved me from getting clipped while making a turn on more than a few occasions. You know what happens. On a one lane in each direction street some jerk pulls up, squeezing between you and the curb. You begin to make a right turn and he tries to go at the same time. At least with the marker light flashing, he may stop.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2019, 09:29 AM   #32
Juniorss
GTOless

2006 GTO Owner

Send a message via AIM to Juniorss
Quote:
Originally Posted by zech912...View Post
I actually contacted Billet Technologies, I believe it was, who also made the jamesbiz arrowheads, i wanted to buy an entire batch of them, and own the selling of them. they were very courteous and friendly, sounded promising, but after a couple attempts, I gave up. They are apparently so busy, not interested. I already have the side badge and the arrowheads, would be in for an additional set of each, if someone can persuade BT to make them for a group buy.

Not that I can promise anything BUT my family business put in a new CNC for them recently and the owner invited my old man for lunch. Maybe I can get it done... I know they are SUPER busy with the Mopar stuff.
2016 Challenger Hellcat

Old 06-29-2019, 10:30 AM   #33
Machine2004
Machine04

2004 GTO Owner

Send a message via AIM to Machine2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juniorss...View Post
Not that I can promise anything BUT my family business put in a new CNC for them recently and the owner invited my old man for lunch. Maybe I can get it done... I know they are SUPER busy with the Mopar stuff.

I emailed them a week or so ago and they stated that “we currently do not have any fender badging or anything of sort as we used to do a few back in the day but no longer the case anymore.”

So, hopefully you all can change their mind and sway them to pick that up again.

Old 06-29-2019, 04:15 PM   #34
zech912
Wol Gemut

2006 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine2004...View Post
I emailed them a week or so ago and they stated that “we currently do not have any fender badging or anything of sort as we used to do a few back in the day but no longer the case anymore.”

So, hopefully you all can change their mind and sway them to pick that up again.

that would indeed be wild, if that lunch turns out. please note, my request was to buy the entire batch, so they literally had zero risk, only profit, and it was items they had already done, already in their computer somewhere! they still were either too busy or not inclined to do it.

I really look forward to hearing how it goes, as well as to seeing pics of what Emblem Pros does. I love my jamesbiz fender badges though, titanium mixed with brushed, they are a subtle work of art. but the items EP has done for me are also beautiful.

“Others have caught on, but they haven't caught up." ...1968 GTO ad

Last edited by zech912; 06-29-2019 at 04:18 PM.
Old 06-29-2019, 05:46 PM   #35
Juniorss
GTOless

2006 GTO Owner

Send a message via AIM to Juniorss
What would you guys want IF I can get it done? I'm thinking they might not want to get crazy with too many options if it is something they would be willing to do. I also think arrowheads with black centers and side emblems with 6.0 would probably be the most popular. I wouldn't mind laying out the money but it I assume it would be a limited one time run so I would want the most popular combo made.

Like I said I know they are really busy with mopar stuff and people are waiting months for their mopar stuff from them..
Old 06-29-2019, 08:57 PM   #36
zech912
Wol Gemut

2006 GTO Owner

Premium Member

I agree with your assessment of what would be most wanted. and that is what I would like, another set of arrowheads (regular aluminum, not polished, i believe this was called cleared aluminum, not sure, with black centers). I would like another set of the fender badges as I have them, brushed with backdrop titanium, would like them to say 7.0 rather than 6.0, in anticipation of future plans.
Old 07-05-2019, 02:58 AM   #37
CP46

2005 GTO Owner

OMG... First, thank you for the cool instructions on how to remove the badge... Second, there is the hole for the electric connector... You guys rock, thanks again!
Old 07-06-2019, 09:30 AM   #38
cjsxv3

New emblems arrived from EmblemPros. Must say I'm pleasantly surprised. I also have the plastic repros from GTOG8TA (which I recently pulled off the car after a little over a year), and a set of the mirrored third shift studio emblems.

The EmblemPro set look rather good, quality seems great. I chose their brushed (instead of mirrored). They're not perfect by any means. But I'm happy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190707_011456_1562480167861.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	750.9 KB
ID:	493567   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190707_011403_1562480179900.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	589.3 KB
ID:	493569   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190706_115404_1562480205629.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	493571   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190706_114621_1562480222382.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	493573  

Last edited by cjsxv3; 07-06-2019 at 10:17 PM.
Old 07-06-2019, 05:12 PM   #39
zech912
Wol Gemut

2006 GTO Owner

Premium Member

very nice! I like the spice red one the best.
Old 07-13-2019, 09:49 AM   #40
zech912
Wol Gemut

2006 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Quote:
What would you guys want IF I can get it done? I'm thinking they might not want to get crazy with too many options if it is something they would be willing to do. I also think arrowheads with black centers and side emblems with 6.0 would probably be the most popular. I wouldn't mind laying out the money but it I assume it would be a limited one time run so I would want the most popular combo made.

Like I said I know they are really busy with mopar stuff and people are waiting months for their mopar stuff from them..

I am most curious how your Dad’s lunch went with Billet T?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LS1GTO.com Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Where you live (must be accurate to IP location, if wrong you may be permanently banned)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: