Vendors

Go Back   LS1GTO.com Forums > GTO Tech > Forced Induction

Old 04-26-2019, 07:09 AM   #61
GTO_X-11
Premium Member

Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS3goatee...View Post
It was. Here is when it was supercharged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSpMWi9LH24&t=84s

Here is when it was N/A.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54JVPlDzOvo

F-ing awesome.. whats the gross vehicle weight of the Genesis, stock, and how much weight do you think the LS3 added?
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2019, 07:55 AM   #62
LS3goatee
Repeat LS3 Swapper

2004 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO_X-11...View Post
F-ing awesome.. whats the gross vehicle weight of the Genesis, stock, and how much weight do you think the LS3 added?

LOL added...?! It actually lost a ton of weight. The LS3 is lighter than the 3.8 V6 Lambda engine Hyundai uses. The T56 was also much lighter than the ZF auto it replaced. People weighed the swap around 3100lbs constantly, much lighter than the 3400lbs it is stock. I never weighed mine, though, but it the weight lost was noticeable as I stopped rubbing, even with passengers. Here is a pic of how low it was, and also attached is someone who weighed their LS1/T56 Genesis Coupe.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	13895571_886915551451907_5209910074417595636_n.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	492399   Click image for larger version

Name:	49656322_2724154717808887_3757727626697900032_o.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	492401  

Wealth of information creates poverty of the mind
LS3, LSA Blower, ZL1 lid, LS9 cam, Tick oil pump, Howards springs/pushrods, ARP goodies
Longtubes + Carven 3" exhaust, NW 92MM TB, Moroso catch can
Camaro SS Brembos F/R, 19" forged wheels, BMR skid plate, 05/06 rear bumper
Ron Davis radiator, Mishimoto Oil Cooler, ECU relocation, Tick adj. MC, SAP lower + CF Splitter
Gforce axles, Harrop diff cover, Megan coilovers
Custom Mavman CF cowl hood AND dash bezel
Old 04-26-2019, 08:46 AM   #63
GTO_X-11
Premium Member

Premium Member

Quote:
LOL added...?! It actually lost a ton of weight. The LS3 is lighter than the 3.8 V6 Lambda engine Hyundai uses. The T56 was also much lighter than the ZF auto it replaced. People weighed the swap around 3100lbs constantly, much lighter than the 3400lbs it is stock. I never weighed mine, though, but it the weight lost was noticeable as I stopped rubbing, even with passengers. Here is a pic of how low it was, and also attached is someone who weighed their LS1/T56 Genesis Coupe.

nice. you like that low rider

Not a fan of that myself, but its all good How difficult were the electronics side of things? what ECM was used and how easy was it to integrate into the genesis wiring? If you have an external link to the entire genesis ls3/swap, I'd love to give it a gander.

Old 04-28-2019, 05:16 PM   #64
LS3goatee
Repeat LS3 Swapper

2004 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO_X-11...View Post
nice. you like that low rider

Not a fan of that myself, but its all good How difficult were the electronics side of things? what ECM was used and how easy was it to integrate into the genesis wiring? If you have an external link to the entire genesis ls3/swap, I'd love to give it a gander.

Genesis was a push start and I added another hidden push start button that only controlled the starter. OEM push start cycled the power. All interior items worked like stock, exterior, too. Wiring was easy as pie, I ONLY used the LS ECU, 411 when it was LS1 and LS3, the e38 with the LS3, then LS3+LSA. I also used a TRG-002 briefly, LS1 harness, 5.3 tahoe harness, and LSA harness. Super simple, most folks overthink the wiring aspect.

Also, I have a build thread but the image hosting service took a shit and all of my pics disappeared. LS3_LaFlare is my youtube and instagram handle and I have tons of videos and I documented all of the build steps on my instagram.
Old 04-28-2019, 05:44 PM   #65
LS3goatee
Repeat LS3 Swapper

2004 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Swapped to a 3" Magnaflow exhaust! Had an exhaust shop cut the flange before the x-pipe off and replaced it with 3" pipe to make a true 3" system throughout (it choked down to a 2.5"(?) in that spot for some odd reason). I even got to add a bung to the hatless mids and move the AFR gauge up just a bit and my AFRs are now in line with commanded AFR via VCM scanner - It was back farther than it was supposed to be due to having to add a weld-less bung when I first finished the build. Unfortunately, my phone died halfway through so I wasn't able to take as much pictures as I am accustomed to taking whenever I change something on the car.

Mini review - only a short time driving. MY PREVIOUS EXHAUST SYSTEM was a custom 2.5" Borla ATAK setup. Loud and as raspy around 2k as the rapper Jadakiss! But rasp aside, the Borla setup sounded AMAZING, with ZERO drone. Another negative was the exhaust was done at a cheap shop and the welds were TERRIBLE, and the bends were extreme at certain points enough to be less than 2" in certain spots. The x-pipe was also on the smaller side, so I assumed all of these negatives contributed to the rasp. ON TO THE MAGNAFLOW. MAGNAFLOW COMPETITION SERIES 16734 First impression... QUIET AS A MOUSE. Wow. VERY QUIET. Which is what I wanted, but with the quietness came muffled definition, it doesn't sound like a small cam (like LS9 does) anymore like it did with the Borla ATAK, sounds like a stock exhaust system. Driving around the block after I noticed it was very metallic/tinny sounding. I was bummed. A highway drive produced some UNBEARABLE drone around 1700rpms, somewhat easily defeat-able by just going 5 over the speed limit cruising in 6th, or 70+mph. Very disappointed in the Magnaflow, but, I'll continue to drive it this week and maybe I will open up to it. I will commend the Magnaflow system because like 95% of the rasp is gone. Oddly enough, everyone else seems to enjoy it but me lol I will get some exhaust clips this week sometime. The biggest and most important takeaway from my swap to the Magnaflow is having a true 3" system from longtube collector to exhaust tip, with mandrel bends vs the shitty setup before, surely I got some gains up top. Here are some photos.

Exhaust work was done at Arizona Muffler
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_0568.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	492447   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0567.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	1,022.7 KB
ID:	492449  

Last edited by LS3goatee; 04-28-2019 at 07:05 PM.
Old 06-02-2019, 03:24 PM   #66
LS3goatee
Repeat LS3 Swapper

2004 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Man. Don't get much comments here so it was kind've abandoned. After thousands of miles and trips/races/upgrades, I will be adding a ton of photos and updates! Right after I do my HW.
Old 06-02-2019, 06:29 PM   #67
Sacrifice

2006 GTO Owner

Quote:
Man. Don't get much comments here so it was kind've abandoned. After thousands of miles and trips/races/upgrades, I will be adding a ton of photos and updates! Right after I do my HW.

Ive been following. Seems like your mostly done with the build other cleaning stuff up. Car looks great.
Old 06-02-2019, 06:52 PM   #68
lejambcr
My other car has wings

2006 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Ditto for me....
XAir OTRCAI, FAST 102 Intake
Monster Level 2 Clutch Package, MGW-P shifter
Carbon Fiber 1 piece DSS Driveshaft
Gforce Anti-Wheel Hop Axles, Gforce Heavy Duty Differential Mount Bracket

409 RWT and 407 RWHP

1/8 mile best: 2.04(60'), 5.61(330'), 8.49(660'), street tires and 2500' density altitude, lifting between gears
Old 06-02-2019, 08:31 PM   #69
LS3goatee
Repeat LS3 Swapper

2004 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Talking

Been a while. Currently the front end is being completely overhauled... what it used to look like:

What it currently looks like right now:

Stay tuned for the finished product. Y'all know I always have to be a little different! Won't be as extreme as the hood vent, but unique nonetheless. Now I'll post some of the changes I've done....
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	0EB0424D-E8A3-413C-900E-B7EC56A7F9BD.JPG
Views:	203
Size:	745.0 KB
ID:	492887   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2275.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	492889  
Old 06-02-2019, 08:45 PM   #70
LS3goatee
Repeat LS3 Swapper

2004 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Small change, but I decided to ditch my previous means of mounting an fbody throttle cable and use the Lokar midnight cable I had sitting around. I used MotionWorks LSA throttle cable (It is hitting the fuel rails, an unsuspected issue - but it is no wonder NONE of their photos on the website have pics of it installed with fuel rails). I did some modifying of the Lokar cable as well that you may find worthwhile.

Stock fbody cable vs Lokar. Note the fuel rail being pushed up by the bracket

I cut the firewall grommet off of the fbody cable since the Lokar cable would simple go through the firewall since it was smaller than the throttle cable hole.

I also removed the Lokar cable from the housing and replaced it with the fbody cable - simply so it would clip into the gas pedal. Lokar cable would just hang in the pedal otherwise.

cont...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_2219.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	443.3 KB
ID:	492891   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2221.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	305.2 KB
ID:	492893   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2225.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	214.6 KB
ID:	492895   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2230.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	239.4 KB
ID:	492897  
Old 06-02-2019, 08:47 PM   #71
LS3goatee
Repeat LS3 Swapper

2004 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Here it is installed and snug into the firewall

Here it is attached to the gas pedal properly
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_2235.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	405.0 KB
ID:	492901   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2234.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	293.1 KB
ID:	492903  
Old 06-02-2019, 08:58 PM   #72
LS3goatee
Repeat LS3 Swapper

2004 GTO Owner

Premium Member

I always had a shifting issue coming out of first and just blamed the Monster clutch I had and trans mount. I replaced the trans mount with a new rubber one and revshift insert and there was virtually no change. I remembered I was not the original owner, and since my GTO was a bit of a project when I bought it, I knew the engine mounts were probably shot. I was SHOCKED at what I saw. Completely torn in half on the driver side! Another issue I had was squeaking that I thought was the suspension, but it was the bad engine mount!

So I went big! Victor Mora's aluminum engine mounts AND I DONT REGRET IT. My biggest fear was install from hearing the horror stories, but with most things you read online, take it with a grain of salt. It took about 15min tops to install them, the engine lifted up plenty to slide the old mounts out and pop the new in.

I know everyone will have their opinions on solid mounts, most of which never used them, but I had them in my genesis and loved them. Starting the car is where I feel it the most, the starter thuds are felt in the cabin. There is a bottom of the car vibration that is very light and comes when shifting, other than that iI don't feel much. I will do more test driving and update this thread.

Throttle response is amazing, but obviously my old mounts were shot beyond belief. I had to learn how to shift out of first again, the car wants to fly at a tap of the pedal.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_2288.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	237.3 KB
ID:	492905   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2287.JPG
Views:	195
Size:	172.6 KB
ID:	492907  
Old 06-02-2019, 09:29 PM   #73
LS3goatee
Repeat LS3 Swapper

2004 GTO Owner

Premium Member

I put around 5,000 miles on the car since the LSA blower. They were not easy miles. They consisted of a mix of daily city driving, long cruises, car meets, and late night Mexico trips every weekend. I spin the engine to 7k. Pat G remote tuned but hasn't been on dyno. Here are the TR6plugs:

Someone can probably read them better than I can, but comparing them to charts online they look good. I absolutely have no issues to report. My T56 is having 2nd gear synchro issues, but it has 160k on the clock. I will probably snag a low mile M12 T56 and toss it in and either rebuild my current M12 T56, or sell. I still plan on going 6p front, stock rear, with a 15x10 weld setup in the rear and get some time slips.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_2260.jpg
Size:	168.4 KB
ID:	492909   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2262.jpg
Size:	192.6 KB
ID:	492911  
Old 06-03-2019, 07:51 AM   #74
DangerNoodle
The battle of wits has begun.

2004 GTO Owner

+1 on the Solid Motor Mounts, things vibrate a bit more, but they feel fantastic.

I've been lurking more than commenting on your build, I have nothing to add, it's amazing!

Currently my LS1 makes 437rwhp by 429 rwtq. I am still finalizing all the little things since doing my manual swap and I want to do the LSA install, but I doubt the LS1 could take it.
Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...
Old 06-03-2019, 08:04 AM   #75
Glynn
Pontiac Fanboy

2006 GTO Owner

I'm no expert, but those plugs do look rather dark. The strap is a nice ash though, so maybe it's just a positive cylinder pressure thing? Safe, slightly rich, AFR I'd guess.

Also interested in where the front end is going. I'm not a fan of cowl hoods, although I know yours had function to it and I can always appreciate that.

2015 A6 SS w/:
Holden Bits|Warranty-Friendly Trinkets
Baby Mobile

2006 M6 GTO w/:
|Vararam|Ported TB/Intake|Kooks LTs|Magnaflow 2.5"|Pedders XA Supercars|Hotchkis Sways|4P CTS-V|LT1-S Twin|Billet Pro|Square 275/35 on 18x9et42|HINSON E&T Mounts|Whiteline, SuperPro, and Pedders Bushings|
John Doe's old ride. "1LE" GTO in progress...

1997 Grand Prix GT Sold
Old 06-03-2019, 06:20 PM   #76
LS3goatee
Repeat LS3 Swapper

2004 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerNoodle...View Post
+1 on the Solid Motor Mounts, things vibrate a bit more, but they feel fantastic.

I've been lurking more than commenting on your build, I have nothing to add, it's amazing!

Currently my LS1 makes 437rwhp by 429 rwtq. I am still finalizing all the little things since doing my manual swap and I want to do the LSA install, but I doubt the LS1 could take it.

I appreciate it! I thought I'd get more flack for some of my methods, but it has been positive so far LOL

I always try and push folks to go LSA if they can get as lucky as I do as far as part sourcing costs. I imagine your LS1 could take another 100whp easily with a stock pully setup.
Old 06-03-2019, 06:29 PM   #77
LS3goatee
Repeat LS3 Swapper

2004 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glynn...View Post
I'm no expert, but those plugs do look rather dark. The strap is a nice ash though, so maybe it's just a positive cylinder pressure thing? Safe, slightly rich, AFR I'd guess.

Also interested in where the front end is going. I'm not a fan of cowl hoods, although I know yours had function to it and I can always appreciate that.

Idle/cruise AFRs are around 14-15
WOT pulls 11.5-11.8
DFCO is turned off, so letting off the throttle its around ~13. Pat G recommended I keep DFCO turned off, I didn't really ask questions after that, but I did ask him if I can turn it on because I miss the pops/bangs from the exhaust. I ALWAYS use shell vpower 91 (AZ), occasionally Chevron when caught low. All that being said, you already sound like you are better reading plugs than I am, I just seen a few charts online lol

Front end should be done at the end of the week. My driver side headlight was so dry rotted it fell apart when I touched the top. It is also being repaired, and tabs replaced. I'll be sure to post tons of pics!
Old 06-03-2019, 06:35 PM   #78
LS3goatee
Repeat LS3 Swapper

2004 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacrifice...View Post
Ive been following. Seems like your mostly done with the build other cleaning stuff up. Car looks great.

Thank you. It is done for the most part. I'm trying to keep it stock pulley but I occasionally get the itch for a smaller upper (just for a louder whine). Injectors at 66% duty cycle, and IATs are great, so I do have some room to grow. Body wise I'm doing some cleaning up, pictures hide a lot of deficiencies with my paint, but with the front bumper getting overhauled that solves 75% of those issues.
Old 06-06-2019, 11:39 AM   #79
LS3goatee
Repeat LS3 Swapper

2004 GTO Owner

Premium Member

S/O to Bobby, my body guy over the last few years. Best part about using him is he sends tons of photos along the way. Dropped my headlights off as they were super beat, and the previous owner cleared over them and it was starting to haze. My passenger headlight was dry rotted so bad, when I touched the top it crumbled and caved in - Bobby was able to repair them and even reattach the top tab that was broken. Here is a pic of the clear. Can't wait to see the finished product.

A little bumper update...
So, the previous owner drilled the bumper into the clips, bondo'd over the holes, then painted the bumper. I found this out when I had to remove it the first time, you can see the holes below - I ended up throwing some touch up paint to attempt to hide it for the last few months.

SAP lower epoxied and seam sealer added. Holes in the bumper filled. Paint soon after a bit more prep and I can't wait for it to be done! I do miss driving my GTO lol got a small but unique thing coming that I'm probably over-hyping, but it'll help me stand out a ton since the sap lower isn't exactly unique itself. Carbon fiber splitter will be a visual upgrade over my previous splitter

Here is the carbon fiber splitter. I was disappointed with the quality, the weave isn't even as you can see, but it still looks dope.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_2353.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	277.7 KB
ID:	492945   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2352.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	279.0 KB
ID:	492947   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4709.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	260.5 KB
ID:	492949   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4710.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	324.8 KB
ID:	492951   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2328.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	747.9 KB
ID:	492953  

Old 06-11-2019, 08:33 AM   #80
LS3goatee
Repeat LS3 Swapper

2004 GTO Owner

Premium Member

All issues fixed before priming.

Primed and ready for paint! Should get it back tonight or tomorrow.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_2461.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	414.0 KB
ID:	493013   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2459.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	270.6 KB
ID:	493015  
Old 06-11-2019, 10:44 AM   #81
Double C

2005 GTO Owner

Bravo sir! This build is bad to the bone!
Old 06-11-2019, 09:48 PM   #82
LS3goatee
Repeat LS3 Swapper

2004 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double C...View Post
Bravo sir! This build is bad to the bone!

Thank you!
Old 06-13-2019, 08:52 AM   #83
2LS1's

2006 GTO Owner

I've been following this thread. Incredible work performed for sure. This section doesn't get much traffic so don't get discouraged if only a few respond to the posts. There are lurkers who enjoy following your project. Also, outside of the lounge and the DR this site is not as busy compared to its earlier years.
2006 GTO SRM A4 (Totaled by an idiot)
2006 C6 MRM A6 (Gone but not forgotten)
2003 C5 Black A4 (Gone but not forgotten)
Old 06-13-2019, 11:58 AM   #84
Vemon

I'm inspired for sure. Just finished my LS3 NA build in my 04 and this is the next step. I'm hesitant to go cutting on the stock hood, looks like you went with the mavman cowl, how do you like it? Also, what air intake set up is that going over the radiator? Love that you did all this yourself, you and I are the same. I'm weighing the option of adding LSA to my current setup or starting a new LS build on something like a Porsche 944.
Old 06-13-2019, 06:47 PM   #85
biglinux
Biglinux

2006 GTO Owner

Bro you still at it??

Where the mexico videos
Old 06-14-2019, 08:51 PM   #86
LS3goatee
Repeat LS3 Swapper

2004 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LS1's...View Post
I've been following this thread. Incredible work performed for sure. This section doesn't get much traffic so don't get discouraged if only a few respond to the posts. There are lurkers who enjoy following your project. Also, outside of the lounge and the DR this site is not as busy compared to its earlier years.

Thank you! And I just figured with the heavy amount of messages I get on FB and IG (over 75 message requests on FB, it is cumbersome) that this thread would be lively, but its all good.. I'll keep posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglinux...View Post
Bro you still at it??

Where the mexico videos

I have some Mexico runs on my IG, still filming enough material to make one long video. I have found cars here are either too slow, or too fast, nothing really competitive. The strip isn't really my scene, but I'm working on changing that.
Old 06-14-2019, 09:20 PM   #87
LS3goatee
Repeat LS3 Swapper

2004 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Picked my bumper up yesterday! My guy Bobby always gets it done. I did pick it up early in an attempt to go to a car show, but it ended up not working out. The 'unique' portion I alluded to in earlier posts was a yellow accent on the "D" of the lower grill - but last minute I canceled that idea thinking I'd have to change the emblems yellow, although it'd match the brembos perfectly. I don't like SAP upper grills, they look grand-prix-ish to me, the stock grills are the best in my opinion!

I ceramic coated it myself this morning and it turned out great. I ended up tipping the bottle over on accident and spilling it everywhere smh ($70 down the drain) and have less than 1/4 left. That bottle was supposed to last years, as I only used it on the hood to protect the carbon fiber, as well as the front bumper.

I took a vote on my instagram, as I usually do, and the people chose for me to go aluminum instead of the sleeper black heat exchanger. Aluminum BARELY won. To my surprise, the HX was a massive upgrade in size and capacity (I ordered blind, as I usually do). I did have to remove the lower air dam, but with all the cooling upgrades I have I doubt I'll miss it. For the first 3-4 months I owned my GTO, it didn't have an air dam.

Another benefit is not having a hose run along the front of the HX. Less hose, less bends.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1D2DA70B-5037-4136-BA32-B59905D3F8C1.JPG
Views:	134
Size:	301.8 KB
ID:	493033   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2629.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	290.9 KB
ID:	493035   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2648.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	271.4 KB
ID:	493037   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2649.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	214.4 KB
ID:	493039  

Last edited by LS3goatee; 06-14-2019 at 09:37 PM.
Old 06-14-2019, 09:28 PM   #88
LS3goatee
Repeat LS3 Swapper

2004 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Before I could mount my bumper, I had to either replace the bumper clips, or add a new means of attaching it. I added a Quik-Latch to it! Measured once, cut about 3-4x!!!

Kinda silly, but about 12 hours into my 48 hour cure period for the ceramic coat, I drilled into my bumper for the quick latch. I should've done this first! Had to blow dust and shavings off of the bumper as well as use a microfiber to softly whisk away debris. Stepped drill bit made quick work, and a dremel to flatten the backside so the nut would tightly secure the latch.

You can see the Quik-Latch here. Bumper is secure! Driver side is a bit low, but I'll leave it alone for now.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_2665.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	213.7 KB
ID:	493041   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2668.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	253.9 KB
ID:	493043   Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	270.6 KB
ID:	493045  

Last edited by LS3goatee; 06-14-2019 at 09:39 PM.
Old 06-14-2019, 09:30 PM   #89
LS3goatee
Repeat LS3 Swapper

2004 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Completely changed the look of the car (ignore the smudge on the hood)!

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	A07BA53E-470A-4014-A043-1CBBFDF8F017.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	327.4 KB
ID:	493047  
Old 06-15-2019, 04:28 AM   #90
LS2-GTO
1 of 40,757

2006 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Nice looking front end. Almost makes the bumper and hood mismatch disappear.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LS1GTO.com Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: