LS1GTO Forums banner

***GOATRUN PACKAGE THREAD -SHIRTS, DECALS, CAR SHOW BUFFET TICKETS **CLOSES 9/11**

8K views 67 replies 30 participants last post by  lvgmman 
#1 · (Edited)
PACKAGE ORDERING IS CLOSED.

* Car Show Buffet Vouchers will be available for additional order through approximately Tuesday, September 29.
* DYNO Tickets available - see SCHEDULE THREAD
* DETAIL Tickets available - see SCHEDULE THREAD
* Additional decals and few shirts will be available but in limited supply; first come first served at MEET AND GREET
* Rally Number Ordering is no longer available.

This is the long anticipated message that we’re thrilled to finally post; appreciate your patience. Please read the entire thread hopefully we’ve covered any questions you may have but if not, feel free to contact me.

NOTE: The Car Show and dinner will be Saturday at 1:00 pm (after a cruise) at Hooters Eastern (NOT The Hotel Location) at 10430 S Eastern Ave. Henderson, NV 89052 (click for map).

Here are the package details:
Packages are going to cost $55, and will include the following:
• 1 GoatRun 2015 T-Shirt - $23/each additional
• 1 GoatRun 2015 Decal - $6/each additional
• 1 Rally # (maximum of 4 numerals) - $6/each additional
• 1 (Car Show) Buffet voucher, includes soft drink - $25/ each additional (inc. tax and tip)
SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE FOR THOSE NOT ABLE TO ATTEND--PLEASE PM ME.

Packages are only available for pre-order and there is going to be limited quantity. We will NOT be selling complete packages at the event.

Packages must be purchased by end of day Friday, September 11th (to allow us enough time to order your correct shirt size and rally # and GR decals). You might be able to purchase a package after that date (depending on availability), but shirt sizes and decal color will not be guaranteed.

To purchase, send $55 to:

GoatRun 2015 PayPal account at: goatrun2015@outlook.com

Upon ordering you will secure your package which you will receive AT THE MEET 'N GREET (Friday night, Oct 2nd.)

Send PayPal as a GIFT (Friends and family) or you’ll need to need to calculate the fees 2.9% + .30 cents per transaction and send this in addition to your order.
To make sure you get the correct Rally number (and other package contents), please post up your order in here as well as in the PayPal order (in the comments section). You will reserve your number through your purchase. Upon receipt of payment, you will be guaranteed that number (assuming you order by the deadline). Please check the end of this post for reserved numbers!
Goat Run 2015 T-Shirts
***Disclaimer: Final product may have minor detail changes/additions and sponsor logos (i.e. Maverick Man). Shirts will be gray, 100% cotton.

Back:

Front:

Specify your Shirt size(s). Remember when you order a GR15 package, it comes with 1ea shirt. Any additional Shirts ordered will need to be specified with quantity and size. They are $23.00ea. Send PayPal as a GIFT (friends and family) or you’ll need to need calculate the fees 2.9% + .30cents per transaction and send this in addition to your order.

Goat Run 2015 Decals

Available colors for GoatRun 2015 Decals are Red, Blue, Black, white, GREY ADDED, I WILL BE ORDERING EXTRA.
. Please choose 1 color for the 1ea provided in your package order. Be specific with your package order and if you order extra, they are $6.00ea and you must specify the color. (Post your order in this thread and in your PayPay order )
Car Show Buffet & Awards
HOOTERS EASTERN
10430 S Eastern Ave. Henderson, NV 89052

PRICE INCLUDES SOFT DRINK TICKET, TAX & TIP ON THE BUFFET

Thank you, Thomas in LV, for setting this up!!

What's to eat:

Send PayPal as a GIFT (friends and family) or you’ll need to need to calculate the fees 2.9% + .30 cents per transaction and send this in addition to your order.
A CAR SHOW EVENT THREAD WITH FURTHER DETAILS WILL BE POSTED UP SOON.

Rally Numbers

Available colors for GoatRun 2015 Decals are Red, Blue, black, and White or Grey
If you want more than the 1ea provided to you in your GR Package, then specify how many and include this in your payment with $6.00/ea per additional sticker.

Send PayPal as a GIFT (friends and family) or you’ll need to calculate the fees 2.9% + .30 cents per transaction and send this in addition to your order.

PREVIOUS YEAR PARTICIPANT NUMBERS:
taylorjwbrown 512 red
raygnicky 10
CGMike 5959
Smeech 104 white
espinoza 510 red
VegasNate 427 red
Zinn 113 white
2004KID 1159 Red
xtaspeed 9 blue
jbosgoat 780 Red
Ivman 679 White
06BOM6 111 White
sakeunited 1775 red
cncmasterofor 72 white

Paid 2015 Rally #'s:
lclbruddah808 808 red
hogtos 52 blue
dots403 403 white
elephantrider 462 red

If you’re on here, but you are not going to come please let me know so that I can free it up in case somebody else wants it.

*This is important!*
Upon submitting your payment, please please PLEASE include the following information in the comment section of your Paypal payment as well as in a post in this thread(or your order might not be documented correctly):
1. Quantity of each item you are paying for (shirts, GoatRun Decals, Rally #s, Car Show Buffet Tickets)
2. Desired color for BOTH the GoatRun logo decal AND the Rally #
3. Shirt size(s)
4. and in the Paypal comments please include your real name and board name

Send PayPal as a GIFT (friends and family) or you’ll need to calculate the fees 2.9% + .30 cents per transaction and send this in addition to your order.

Sample of a typical Order:
1.) Example #1: Posted in this Thread
• 1 pkg at $55.00
• Shirt is XL, Decal is Blue, Rally Number is Blue 212, Buffet voucher
• Total $55.00
• Copied into the notes of my PayPal “send money” to goatrun2015@outlook.com as a Gift- Board Name: Joesgoat / Real Name: Joe

2.) Example #2: Posted in this Thread
• 2 pkg at $55.00 x 2 = $110.00
• 1ea shirt is Sm and 1ea shirt in Lg, Decal is Red and blue, Rally numbers are Red 1132 and blue 212, 2ea Buffet voucher
• Total $110.00
• Copied into the notes of my PayPal “send money” to goatrun2015@outlook.com as a Gift- Board Name: Joesgoat / Real Name: Joe

3.) Example #3: Posted in this Thread
• 1pkg at $55.00
• Package: Shirt is XL, Decal is Black, Rally numbers are Black 212, Buffet voucher
• Additional: Shirt is Med ($23.00), Red Decal ($6.00), Blue Decal ($6.00), addt’l subtotal ($35.00)
• Total $90.00

See less See more
#2 ·
money sent wooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
• 1 pkg at $55.00
• Shirt is 2XL, Decal is White, Rally Number is White 403, Buffet voucher
• Total $55.00
• Copied into the notes of my PayPal “send money” to goatrun2015@outlook.com as a Gift- Board Name: Dots403 / Real Name: Al

#4 ·
Whoooo!

Hi first timer, here! So excited, Can I have 2 packages, 1XL and 1 lg. $110.00 sent. Since its my first time, rally #52 would be great! Blue is my preference for all colors! Can't wait!
Nice to meet you, Colin. I have a feeling you're going to have a blast.

Wait, how do I know your....weirrrrd.

#7 · (Edited)
Smeech, Can I lock down my numbers 808 from last year? THanks man!

I'll be ordering the package soon

Edit:

PayPal cleared my account earlier than expected.

Money Sent!
• 1 pkg at $55.00
• Shirt is 5XL (4xL is acceptable as well. Just like some room ;) Let me know if this costs extra and I'll pay you) , Decal is Red, Rally Number is Red 808, Buffet voucher
• Total $55.00
• Board Name: lclbruddah808/ Real Name: Dane Ferrari-Esias

#9 ·
monies sent !

1 pkg $55.00
1 Shirt XL
1 Rally Number is RED #462
1 Car Show Buffet Voucher
Total $55.00

board name - elephantrider real name jason lovelace
Cool, thanks Dane and Jason!

#10 ·
Gonna be a great time! I'm in, pmt sent.
1 pkg 55,
(1 buffet 23),
white rally#364,
white decal+(1 red decal 6),
xl shirt, (xxl shirt 23) total $109
"riosteve" Steve

#11 ·
I have to wait until next payday but im ready!

#12 ·
I'm locking in my order today I can't wait to go again to the world famous goat run! !!it's been awhile since I last went but it was awesome fun from what i remember. ...and from what I've seen through out the years I know it's gonna be just as fun again. I'll be heading out of Pico rivera on Friday morning so if Any locals wanna meet up and mob out hit a ninja up. I've had my car for track attack drag racing only these past few years ...perfect time to get it back on the road in time for goat run .

#13 ·
Money sent!!!
•1 package ($55): shirt LRG, Decal blue, Rally # black 562, Buffet voucher.
•ADD: SHIRT LRG & MED ($46), Decal Red ($6), Rally #'s both Black 5150 & 187 ($12)
•total: $119.00
•copied into notes of my PayPal "send money" to goatrun2015@outlook.com as Gift
Board name: lstoofast , Real name: lester fierro

#16 ·
2 - GR Pkgs @ $55ea. = $110
1 - Extra T-shirt @ $23
3 - Extra Dinner Buffet tix @ $25ea. = $75
Total = $208
Shirt sizes = 1-L, 2-XL. GR decals in white, #'s 55 & 801 (same as last year)
Board Name: G'sTruObsession, Real Name: Greg & Lorie Magee

PayPal sent / Can't Freakin' Wait!!!

#18 ·
!!! ADDED GREY DECALS. IF YOU ORDERED ALREADY AND WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I WILL ORDER EXTRA DECALS AS WELL.

#19 ·
1 package
1 large shirt
780 is my number
White goat run sticker, red rally number
jbo'sgoat
My name is Jason Eboli
PayPal sent

#28 ·
• 1ea shirt is XL and 1ea shirt in MED, Decal is Red, Rally numbers are Blue 13 and Blue 13, 2ea Buffet voucher
• Total $110.00
• Copied into the notes of my PayPal “send money” to goatrun2015@outlook.com as a Gift- Board Name: RSBAD454 / Real Name: Ryan
• 1ea shirt is MED and 1ea shirt in XL, Decal is Black and Silver, Rally numbers are Silver 666 and Black 84, 2ea Buffet voucher
• Total $110.00
• Copied into the notes of my PayPal “send money” to goatrun2015@outlook.com as a Gift- Board Name: Vacalaca / Real Name: Alex Vaca
Got em, guys!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.