LS1GTO Forums banner

Goatrun 2015 - Friday, October 2 - Monday, October 5

3K views 26 replies 9 participants last post by  Don Smeechleone 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Cool ! This looks like it could be a fun event. :)

#7 ·
Wish I could Join :(

#8 ·
#9 ·
Sneak peak of the GR15 shirt design for the NCG crowd. It will be on a grey shirt (represented in the grey in the design). Real rough draft, pending sponsor logos and a few extra details (GTO, G8, Pontiac, GM text below the Goatrun 2015 text, etc.)

I'm sure some of you will recognize the famous picture that it is based on (hint, not a club-related pic)..

#13 ·
Sooo...NorCal Guys. We gonna do the same meetup stuff as last year? I'm organizing a bunch of Goats from SoCal (About 20 so far) and I wanna give them details as soon as possible!

#14 ·
I think we will keep the same schedule from prior years with the meet up in Barstow the same. I'll dig up the old one and post them in the GR side if i can tonight or on Friday morning.

#19 ·
Yeah I will usually drive on and get my Camera ready for some roll in shots. I may not be able to go but it is too early to tell. I hate making multiple stops and would rather go on but need to have everyone to agree to make it to Vegas early.

#27 ·
REMINDER:

* Additional Car Show Buffet Vouchers will be available for additional order through approximately Tuesday, September 29. ($25/voucher)
* DYNO Tickets available ($50 for 2 runs) - Purchase by SEPT 25TH!!
* DETAIL Tickets available ($25 exterior or $40 in and out) - Purchase by SEPT 25TH!!

FOR DYNO AND/OR DETAIL TICKET INFORMATION, SEE THE SCHEDULE THREAD
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showpost.php?p=18503314&postcount=1

* Additional decals and few shirts will be available but in limited supply; first come first served at MEET AND GREET
* Rally Number Ordering is no longer available.

Vouchers, Detail, and Dyno Tickets--send to goatrun2015@outlook.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.