LS1GTO Forums banner

Goatrun 2015 - Friday, October 2 - Monday, October 5

11K views 95 replies 23 participants last post by  lvgmman 
#1 ·
Mark your calendars!

Further information (hotel, etc.) coming shortly, stay tuned!

#42 ·
We've got a few swords in the fire, nothing solid yet. Basically, we need a venue for the Car show and lunch. Preferably, they have a room or section we can do the raffle and awards.
Vampd Vegas is working up a quote for us, as well as Mr D's.

Suggestions from a local in Vegas, absolutely! We'd love to hear a few more options! Thanks

#47 ·
#49 ·
Work in progress...will have package information up within a week (likely this weekend, pending final details).

#50 ·
Looks good to me. ?

#51 ·
I wish I could join ya

Greetings Guys; Just read'in this thread & thinking about all the fun conversations I had up on the deck last year, Thank You All. I'm the guy that didn't have a car (Holden) with me as I was with my buddy. We had to suffer driving his Z06. Anyway I sure wish I was joining in this year as some of the pictures slide by as part of my screen saver. I will mention the room as I see some others have. I was on the deck till about mid-night, when I got back to my room my buddy was all stuffed up, couldn't breath well. He had been napping most of the evening, nursing a sore foot, knee, hip. I showered & crashed. The next morning I was also very stuffed up, breathing through mouth, yak. Anyway at that point I looked up at the cold air return in the wall above the my bed. It was filthily with mold, dirt & probably cigarette smoke residue. We got the hell out of their, by afternoon we were both breathing better. As a suggestion for future reference, we stayed at Sam's club & the air was excellent. Hell I'd sleep in a tent of course on a air mattress up on the deck if I could get by with it. I hope to join you guys down the road only with my Holden next time. Enjoy these moments guys, as you only get one ride on this space ship (earth), Bob Jr

Attachments

#53 ·
Greetings Guys; Just read'in this thread & thinking about all the fun conversations I had up on the deck last year, Thank You All. I'm the guy that didn't have a car (Holden) with me as I was with my buddy. We had to suffer driving his Z06. Anyway I sure wish I was joining in this year as some of the pictures slide by as part of my screen saver. I will mention the room as I see some others have. I was on the deck till about mid-night, when I got back to my room my buddy was all stuffed up, couldn't breath well. He had been napping most of the evening, nursing a sore foot, knee, hip. I showered & crashed. The next morning I was also very stuffed up, breathing through mouth, yak. Anyway at that point I looked up at the cold air return in the wall above the my bed. It was filthily with mold, dirt & probably cigarette smoke residue. We got the hell out of their, by afternoon we were both breathing better. As a suggestion for future reference, we stayed at Sam's club & the air was excellent. Hell I'd sleep in a tent of course on a air mattress up on the deck if I could get by with it. I hope to join you guys down the road only with my Holden next time. Enjoy these moments guys, as you only get one ride on this space ship (earth), Bob Jr
Sorry to hear that, you should of made a complaint to the front desk and I'm pretty sure they would of changed rooms for you. I guess mine wasn't as bad then, roommate brought in 3 different girls 3 different nights and couldn't last longer then a "counted" 24 seconds. at least he paid for the cab ride back.

#56 ·
#63 ·
:hbang:

#65 ·
Tomorrow! Washing the GTO and getting it ready tonight, I cant wait.

#66 ·
I've never actually seen your GTO washed or somewhat clean for that matter Mike. Your interior is the worst of the group, that being said... it's about time you try and clean up your ride ! See you there.:)

#69 ·
First one there, way to represent

#73 ·
Drean'in of Warm air

Greetings Don & all; Well last year I was the first on the deck, OK I didn't have my car. It was hot up their & I wish I was their again this year as the weather gets coooler here. I'm not sure if I'll make next year, but I'm aiming for 2017 so you got to keep this event going. Thanks for the FUN conversation last year & I'll be thinking of guys & gals all week-end. Don if you have any T shirts left over (2015) I'd be interested in one, a large thanks. Bob Jr.

Attachments

#75 ·
My parents happened to be staying at the Palace Station during this event, so I told them to keep an eye out. Unfortunately they missed the chunk of the group Friday night, but they did speak to some of the guys on Saturday while most people were out.

#76 ·
Yeah, Saturday everyone was at Hooters. Maybe next year you'll make the trip?

#78 ·
You could always just fly out and party with us, it is Vegas. CGMike and a few others never left the parking lot the entire time drinking beer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.