LS1GTO Forums banner

Goatrun 2015 - Friday, October 2 - Monday, October 5

11K views 95 replies 23 participants last post by  lvgmman 
#1 ·
Mark your calendars!

Further information (hotel, etc.) coming shortly, stay tuned!

#80 ·
made it back to texas last night around 630. didnt make the farewell
buffet, cuz i wanted to hit the hoover dam tour on the way back.

had a fantastic time meeting folks and seeing vegas for the 1st time. had
some 5 star food, and saw tons of sights. the valley of fire cruise was
absolutely beautiful.

#84 ·
Look I have been out for some time now but have to say this was my 4th GR and I put it 2nd only to my first GR (i miss the hanging at the track), turn out was over the top and like always love GTO community. Shout out to the Vegas guys and the others out side of Cali and Nevada. I also want to thank everybody that put this together.

#86 ·
I am looking into a few things for GR16 the track wants, get ready for this, $15k for 3 hours of track time. I am working with them for 2016 to see if we can get it lined up with an existing event to drive the cost down to something realistic.

#90 ·
Also planning to buy goatrun2016.com, and see if I can set up an ordering system for next year. This year was tough!

#91 ·
Just got home after a detour to AZ and then back to CA. What a great time, huh? From the FB activity I was able to see while traveling, feedback equals what many talked about at the event; Huge turnout, excellent representation from multiple Regions, and a Hoot of a Great Time!
One thing I've come to learn over 7 GR events I've attended, they are all different. Being an old fart, my big party days are behind me, (right) I've done the Parking Roof Top Socializing, LVMS, Night Photos at LVMS, Strip, Hofbrau Haus, Poker, Roller coasters, Ri Ra, Hooking, Giggaloing, Elvis, Circus Sole, Beer Pong, Hooters, Palms, Mandalay Bay, Tripping down stairs, Passing out Cards to tourists, Bottle flipping at Margaritaville, M&M store, Interviews on TV, basically real boring stuff.
Thomas, I too miss the track but $$$, Damn!
Hope there's a way to make something there work
Looking forward to GR16, it'll be EPIC!!!

#92 ·
Glad you made it back Safe. I do have most of these events on film or pictures. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.