LS1GTO Forums banner

Check out my new supervette !

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Doc-Z 
#1 ·
Well I am pretty excited about getting this car. At a glance it looks similar to my other Vette. Look closer and you can see the flared fenders that are 3 inches wider in front and back. Much more aggressive stance plus more room for rubber. Have only had it for today but the car out handles the hell out of my other one. It stays so damn flat in turns. Little too bouncy but I believe they can be adjusted. Power is less than my LS2 Maggie 112 which surprised me. That one does have ported heads, mild cam and is running 10 PSI VS the 6-7 this car is running right now. I plan to put in a decent cam and pulley down to get her up in the 600 range maybe more. Has stock hood and it pulls it off well but I also plan to put a more aggressive hood on like my old one has. This one is too flat for me.

The exhaust note is pure sex. It sounds really exotic. Like a cross between a Ferrari and a Corvette. Best sounding car I have ever had.

Has the following;

2012 Custom built Supercharged Supervette / Widebody 39K miles A6, Loaded with heads up display etc

* 625 Crank Horsepower kit (526 WHP dyno stock pulley) Supercharged with Edlebrock E-Force (Magnacharger TVS 2300)

* Upgraded fuel pump

* Tuned by Excelsior Motorsports in San Diego

* LG Coilovers
* LG Sway bars
* Niche custom build wheels (20x13 rear) (20X10.5 front) 345s out back and 295s up front
* Ipad integrated stereo with internet
* Custom exterior LED lighting by FlyRyde. Headlights, side markers and tail lights
* LG high flow Catted headers
* Billy Boat Cat back

See less See more
#3 ·
Adding a few more pictures. Trying to do justice to this car is not easy. Looks SO much better in person. Waxed her last night at 9PM in garage :D

#6 ·
It must be nice to have boat load's of money and be able to have a stable like you have. I'm jealous.... Looks fabulous.

#7 ·
At first, I was thinking it looked like a ZR-1. Then I looked at it for a while and it's WAAAAY to wide to be one of those. I think you did an excellent job, as far as the stance and overall appearance goes. One thing I am not privy to all black, but it really does work on the Vette (esp. yours)!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.