LS1GTO Forums banner

Goatrun 2015 - Friday, October 2 - Monday, October 5

11K views 95 replies 23 participants last post by  lvgmman 
#1 ·
Mark your calendars!

Further information (hotel, etc.) coming shortly, stay tuned!

#2 ·
Got mine marked!!!!

#4 ·
At least you won't have to worry about beer money! Come celebrate with us! If driving is too far, fly. Southwest got deals right now, you won't have to worry about getting around plenty of GTO's to hitch a ride. But if you want to drive, do it!

#7 ·
According to your location someone just needs to pull you out of the house :thumbs:

#14 ·
If this guy drove from Washington to make it. I'll definately drive 20 minutes provided i'm still stationed here. Can't wait. I don't see many fellow GTO owners in Vegas. Should be fun!

#15 ·
We have a las vegas g8 gto and SS owners group on Facebook for locals/near locals only with about 100 owners in it if you are looking for local holden owners.

#18 ·
you guys love shitty hotels. lmao.

i may still go anyway, i miss vegas.

#20 ·
Just cause it's a couple miles off the strip ? It's not that bad at all, and it's a hell of a lot cheaper then anything closer to the strip which I personally could care less about.

#22 ·
I stay at my house. Palace station isn't too bad you want bad go to circus circus, excalibur, stratosphere, riveria (Will be blown up before goat run)

#29 ·
Working on the agenda, but you will know as soon as we nail some ideas down. Shirts and packages will probably be out soon. :thumbs:

#32 ·
do the powers that be have any issue with sharing the vegas get
together with some of my g8 buddies ? no worries if not, just
thought i'd ask.

we always extend an invitation to those folks when we do the state
fair thing, and a few more cars on the caravan from texas would
be nice.

#33 ·
We get a lot of G8's and of course they are welcome!

#35 ·
Some pretty bad ass g8s are usually there and I believe in '12 Vegas Nate took best of show. We got a g8 category for the car show on the ballot.

#36 ·
Love checking out the G8s out there. We need to include SS sedans this year too ;)

#37 ·
We'll be there

Probably drive in Thurs. and Leave Monday. My car hates traffic.

#39 ·
We have a FB page and it will be updated here and on FB

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.