LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Wooohooo
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the way home last night ran into a very nice 02 SS Camaro M6. Ran him twice. I got him by about 1 car length the first run and he got me by about 1/2 a car the next. I am completely stock and he clained that he was as well although he did at the very least have an aftermarket muffler. We both ahd a good time winning and losing. Very close runs.

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Baaa said:
On the way home last night ran into a very nice 02 SS Camaro M6. Ran him twice. I got him by about 1 car length the first run and he got me by about 1/2 a car the next. I am completely stock and he clained that he was as well although he did at the very least have an aftermarket muffler. We both ahd a good time winning and losing. Very close runs.

Nice runs! These cars are real close and could come down to the driver!

Doc

·
Wooohooo
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doc GTO said:
Nice runs! These cars are real close and could come down to the driver!

Doc
And I think that is exactly why we traded off runs. I got a better launch the first run and he got me the 2nd run. Neither one of us walked away by any means.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Nice runs. He had a advantage of weight on you but it's not surprising you traded wins. Sounds like fun. Goats just as stout as the fbody, even if some people tell you otherwise.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts