LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
HP Hack
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

There has been some confusion on what thermostat came with the 04 GTOs. Well, they came with both the 03 style, and the new 04 style. Some of our customers have received the wrong stat for their vehicle as some were equipped with the older style stat. For identification, go to our home page, click on product instructions, and then thermostat identification page and you can visually tell before you order. As always, if you have any questions. Feel free to give us a call.

thank you!

www.lingenfelter.com

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Forgive me for asking the stupid question but i don't have a service manual so...

When I pop my baby's hood, where would I expect to see the thermostat? Is it down in front, real obvious on top, someplace else?

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
find your radiator. find the top (intake to radiator) "tube". follow it back to engine. thats where it should be. you will have to take to "tube" off. its inside of the engine.(i think so anyways, its been awhile)

i would check out blitzus thread about this tstat.

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Your car is going to be really early to have the '03 style. I'm a 190xxx and my car has the '04.
Dan

·
Deuce and a Half
1,880 Posts
I just put mine in today and it worked great Jeff. I bought it through you guys. Now all I need is a set of highflow cats. I can't see spending 600 bucks for the RT ones.

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
here is the description, sorry

These are brand new Hi-Flo Performance Catalytic Converters made by Random Technology. This auction is for ONE PAIR of these. The inlet and outlet are both 3".
Running these cats is almost like running no cats at all! These are the same hi-flo cats that come with all SLP Performance Header Systems. They slip fit over 3" pipe and then simply clamp to a perfect seal.

Each Converter Measures 11 1/2" Long end to end. The Body of the Converter Measures 7 1/2" Long. Thickness is 4". And Inlet and Outlet are both 3" ID.

If you have any questions, I can be reached by Email anytime, or at work during business hours: 812-256-6400 M-F 10am-6pm EDT. -Rob

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
phobos512 said:
You need to start posting more information with all these Ebay links of yours - I'm not allowed to go on Ebay when I'm @ work and I never am able to find these posts again since they're no longer "new" when I get home. :(
why dont you subscribe to thread until you can go home and check out the ebay stuff for yourself

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Why don't I subscribe? Because even when I select to receive no email about my subscriptions, I still receive emails about my subscriptions, and I can't have my email box filling up with emails from this site.

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
phobos512 said:
Why don't I subscribe? Because even when I select to receive no email about my subscriptions, I still receive emails about my subscriptions, and I can't have my email box filling up with emails from this site.
ok, sorry it was just a suggestion. take a deep breath or something.

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
GTOdriver7 said:
ok, sorry it was just a suggestion. take a deep breath or something.
"Are you cool?"
"*sigh* I am cool"
<<Chorus>>
"Running around, robbin' banks all whacked out on scooby snacks!"
Everybody sing! :eek2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts