LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone come across or know where to find the specifications for the factory cam fitted to these cars? I have found some conflicting information by doing a search but nothing that seemed to have been verified.

Many thanks :) ,

Acer

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
Welcome to the board. It's been well covered here. Search function is operational at this time.

·
KBAS
221 Posts
See that wasn't so hard to hook up the new guy was it?

·
dozlert
1,951 Posts
I have a feeling there will be many more folks coming to this board, especially after next years GTOs start selling. We will have to get the parts #s and specs and add those to the FAQ area.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Many thanks for the welcome folks & in particular dozlert's clear & succinct reply :). Have been playing around with LS1 powered Holden's for the last 3 years + & am quite familiar with most other forums (including their search buttons :cool: ) but have only occasionally visited this one before.

I suspect you will be getting a lot more visitors not only because of the LS2 powered GTO in the USA but also because the new Monaro that has just been released in Australia is powered by the modified LS1 that was in the 04 GTO (Holden call it LS1 plus). Thinking of possibly ordering one of these cars & am already planning changes with exhaust, inlet, heads & tune (using the LS1Edit package I have been playing with over the last few years) that is why I wanted to find out about the cam specs.

Cheers,

Acer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts