LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
What a dichotomy. They have great pictures but it is hard to carry on a decent conversation with anyone on that site. Long Live LS1GTO!!!!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Silver Back!
277 Posts
I wish they would use floor mates. I am going to be pissed if the carpet is stained.

When my wife and I picked up her 03 pathfinder, that we had ordered, it was stained. I went off! They ended up placing the carpet.

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
It's nice to see that the shifter and parking break lever get a condom to keep things safe...

Ok, back to the funny farm for me:D

·
Registered
429 Posts
ithink the sill and carpets area is just clear plastic put down it might even be a little stickey so it doesnt move around hopefully it protects it good enough??? ps wonder if they are paying someone for those pics

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
That's standard issue protecting on any car being shipped from the factory. I hated doing PDI's and having to remove all that sh*t! But it was an easy half hour's worth of pay.

·
large member
105 Posts
Though mine will have an all black interior (where is my damn TPW??? Over two months now!!!!!; sorry, had to get that out of my system) I have to say my second choice would have been black with that black/red interior. That looks excellent.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts