LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Love my Robyn
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wandering if any of you know where I can find the lowest price for an SLP exhaust. I already have found one new for just over $500 new (that includes shipping too). Been looking at the used parts here, but most of the sellers seem to be listing their prices like it was coming out of the box sometimes:confused:

·
Destroyer of GTOs
1,968 Posts
stevenmalone said:
Just wandering if any of you know where I can find the lowest price for an SLP exhaust. I already have found one new for just over $500 new (that includes shipping too). Been looking at the used parts here, but most of the sellers seem to be listing their prices like it was coming out of the box sometimes:confused:
Where did you find it for that price?

·
Southside Tuner
647 Posts
500 is a awesome price with shipping, most go for 600 +, I paid like 500 even for mine and it was used....Jump on that man

·
O-TOWN Track Coordinator
161 Posts
500.00 shipped i want one where do i go

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
I believe we have some '04 Loudmouths in stock that we want to move out. Just give us a call in the morning for a quote. Actually, an order will be going into SLP in a few days so it might be good timing for all (2004-'06) :)

Hope this helps!

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
There are two systems for the 2004 GTO -

31060 - Exhaust System, 2004 GTO "Loud-Mouth" w/PowerFlo-X Crossover Pipe

31061 - Exhaust System, 2004 GTO "Loud Mouth II" w/PowerFlo-X Crossover Pipe

We have the 31061 here so that could ship today. Give us a call to let us know what you need. An order will be going into SLP on Friday afternoon so we can take care of you guys :)

·
Love my Robyn
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ICE said:
500.00 shipped i want one where do i go
Your 06' and 05's seem to be cheaper than the 04's prices that I have found online. I am not going to say where I'm getting mine yet b/c the guy beat another dealers price and he said he only had a couple in stock for that price, so...I can't get it for another 2 weeks so he told me I hope it is still here. Anyways, just a good hour worth of searching and looking online will give you the best price anyways. If TByrne wants to give some quotes then that might be a good deal, especially if it is shipped and all under $600. :patriot:

·
ricer phase
9,888 Posts
DEFINITELY GET IT...you won't be disappointed and I've heard the corsa and now the loudmouth on mine, I'm partial to the loudmouth, plus the tips just look....right....in the bumper

·
Love my Robyn
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Summerwolf said:
DEFINITELY GET IT...you won't be disappointed and I've heard the corsa and now the loudmouth on mine, I'm partial to the loudmouth, plus the tips just look....right....in the bumper
Think I will, down in Tx the cops are deaf too loud noises. Thanks for the input.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts