LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Coco Conocido
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GTO IS SOLD

$12,000 OBO

I am the second owner and have had the car since mid 2011. It's been fun and I don't really want to sell it. But I need a family friendly vehicle that can tow a trailer once in a while. I just bought a Toyota Tundra and need to sell the GTO and my old pickup truck so that I am not financing too much. Plus...my two boys are getting too big to fit comfortably in the back; and in a few years they will be old enough to start asking for the keys (not talking about the keys to the truck).

Located near The Woodlands, TX.
Not a show car; it has been my daily driver.
Come take a look at it and make me an offer.

2005 CGM
87,000 miles
485 HP
Maggie 112 supercharger (sent back to Magnusson at 77k for a rebuild when the rear case bearing started to make noise)
10% overdrive balancer
LS7 clutch
Whiteline motor mounts
Kooks 1 7/8" headers
Corsa Sport exhaust
Currently has cats installed. I will include catless midpipes.
Passes Texas inspection with no problems.
GMM Ripshift
JHP Gauge pod
Cluster Gauges: fuel pressure, boost, air fuel ratio
ROH Fury 18" wheels
Nitto tires with plenty of tread left
Lovells 1" drop springs
Koni adjustable shocks
Poly bushings

The bad:
A/C needs a new high pressure line (the one that's a real pain to replace). Just spliced it and had the A/C charged, now blows cold air.
Air bag light came on one day while I was driving. I have not tried to turn it off. (UPDATE: I HAVE RESET IT, there were no current codes and it has not come back on)
The usual separation in the rear seats/head rests. I have replacement head rests to go with the car.
Needs new wide band sensor for AFR gauge to work properly.
The boys, mentioned previously, have destroyed the pockets on the backs of both seats, so i cut off the vinyl. (who uses those things anyway?)
Usual nicks, etc. that come from 87k miles.
Probably more bad that I am not remembering right now.

Attachments

·
Coco Conocido
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Steering wheel is turned in this pic, but that's because I was moving the car around to get pics in the sun. It is properly aligned.

Attachments

·
Coco Conocido
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I reset the airbag light. There were no current codes, just one stored code: something about high resistance and steering wheel. As I said above, the light had just come on one day when I was driving normally. Glad to have that corrected. Still selling the car though.

·
Registered
815 Posts
This is what I paid for a bone stock goat way back when. It may not be perfect but I’m sure it’ll make for a perfect daily.

GLWS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts