LS1GTO Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Powdercoat all of it
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I get wanting to sell it but now the bolt is out and I’m sure already together and running, why not enjoy it? The car looks nice man.
I understand it's a bit of a foreign concept on a car enthusiast site, but I think my interest in working on cars is diminishing at a high rate. I have a 14 ss and a 57 belair that I love to drive. They're both mechanically sound, and I enjoy hitting the right pedal more than the 13mm wrench. Not that the gto would theoretically require constant attention after I put it back together, but ive never pulled the heads off a car so many times.

And why have a 2dr auto sports car when I have a 4dr auto sports car and a 5dr auto sports wagon? Ive said it a couple times in passing to the boss: if it were manual and blue, this would be a very different situation.

Also, I just don't love this car. I tried hard to fall in love, never did.

·
Powdercoat all of it
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Well, it's back together. Waiting for the pcm to come back from Virginia, eBay fuel rails to show up Monday. Lines are already fab'd, I'll run it when the pcm shows up. Available for sale, $7,500 obo.

·
Powdercoat all of it
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I drove it, feels great with the new converter and couple of fun parts I added. Available at $7,500 obo.

Current engine bay shot:

·
Powdercoat all of it
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Sale pending, a guy from around Denham springs, la. Can't believe it's not kfx guy!

·
Registered
921 Posts
Kinda glad and sad I’m late to the party, would likely have made arrangements to ship to CA.
crazy thing is when I google whit GTO this car shows up, which made me want to wrap my CGM white. Not knowing it was yours and you being the guy who powder coats everything.

·
Powdercoat all of it
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Still available. Prospective buyer blew their transport vehicle. He even sent me a video... wish he sent the cash instead.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts